The Kiss and Old Memories

Scarlett POV

I was outside as my eyes was still losing control. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see Jay. He just stared at me. "Still No Luck!" I shook my head. "What are doing? Let me out!" CeCe Growled. I just stared at Jay. "No!" I growled back at her. Jay just stared at me. "What,Jay?" I asked as I looked at him.

"I want to try something!" He said. I just nodded. "Close your eyes!" He said. "What?" I asked as I looked at him. "Just do it!" He said. I huffed as I closed my eyes. "Just relax!" He said. "Where this heading?" I asked as I still have my Eyes close. "Don't asked any more Questions and I Listen to me!" He said.

"Okay...Seriously Where is this heading?" CeCe asked. "I don't know that's what I want to know!" I whispered to Cece. "Just relax okay!" He said and felt his hand on both of my cheek. "What is he doing?" She asked. "I don't know!" I replied. "Just relax and..." Then all a sudden I I just felt something. I thought that I never thought...Jay,Son of Jafar would do.

"Did He...?" I asked CeCe. "He did!" CeCe said with so much excitement in her voice. I open my eyes and looked at him. Then I close it back as I let it all happen.

Jay POV

I was with Scarlett outside. I out my hand on her cheeks. I hope she won't be mad at me if I do this. I just breath in and out. "Just relax and..." I didn't finish my sentence because I smashed my lips with hers. I felt her tense at first and relax. Then I realized what I did. I actually kiss Scarlett. Then I felt FlashBack of my past when we first meet.

Third Person POV

~Past Jay and Scarlett~

It was 10 year Jay walking around the Isle of the lost until He met a Girl with Blonde and wild hair. He was curious. He just stand their and did nothing until he watch her Growl. Jay watch as her eyes Change to Bright Green. Then watch as her teeth became Fangs and her nails into Claws.

10 Year old Scarlett Growled at Jay and run at him. Jay try to turn and run but when he was about to...he was already pin on the ground. Scarlett growled as she put her hand in the air and then stop as she looked at him curiously. She felt ad if she was pulled to him...like a Anchor. Scarlett stop as she put her Claw down. As she shifted back to Normal. "I'm sorry!" Scarlett said as she blush. As she move away.

"It okay...I'm Jay!" He said as he put his hand to her. Scarlett flinch. "It okay...It don't bite!" Jay said. Scarlett grabbed his hand and shake it. "Scarlett!" She says as she looked at him. She let go as he took the other piece of Hair from her face to reveal her Scar on her eye. "WoW!" Jay said. Scarlett got her hair and cover her Scar. "You probably think I'm a Freak!" Scarlett signed. "No...And leave your hair to the side. I like your Scar!" Jay said as he got her hair and put it to the side.

"Really!" Scarlett asked. Jay nodded. "Come on I want you to meet a few people!" Jay said as he walked away to a banned spot. Scarlett just looked around. "Guys...this is Scarlett!" Jay said as 3 people came out. A girl with Purple hair and Blue eyes came out.

"Scarlett...This is Mal. Daughter of Maleficent!" Jay said. Then a little girl came out with Dark Blue hair and brown eyes. "That's Evie...Daughter of Evil Queen!" Jay pointed to her. She bend down as she looked up at her than got back up. Then a Boy came out with white hair and brown eyes. "And last one is Carlos...Son Of Cruella De ville!" He said. "I'm Jay...Son of Jafar!" Jay said as he walked next to Evie and Carlos.

"Who kid are you?" Mal asked. "I don't know!" Scarlett said as her eyes glow Bright Green. "WoW...her eyes glow Green just like your Mal!" Carlos said in amusement. "She not the Daughter of Maleficent. Her Eyes are much brighter than mine! But that Scar!" She says as she pointed to Scarlett. "WoW...She the Daughter of Scar!" Evie said. "Well it look like it but I think we will become good friends!" Mal grinned. So did Jay,Evie, and Carlos. Jay walked up to Scarlett as he put his arm on around her neck. "And I think we will become the bestest Friends,Scarlett.

Jay POV

~Present Day~

I release from Scarlett's lips as I looked at her. Her eyes was still close but I think she is confused for what just happened and memories that me and her had when we're 10. "Open your eyes!" I Commanded in a soft and nice tone. She open her eyes as her eyes went green back to that Beautiful Blue. It work. It really work. "Scarlett...I have to ask you a question!" I said "What is it Jay?" She said in a shock voice. "Do you like me?" I asked as I looked into her eyes waiting for my answer.
_______________________________________________________
Yasssssssss...they kiss and he asked the Evil Question that he wanted. What do you think Scarlett answer will be??? Yes or No! Comment what you think down below!