Chapter 9

I stand up straight and deflect it sending it in another direction.

" Get behind me!" I shout.

They do George and Fred in the front protecting Harry and Ron. I saw it look at me and I charge at it charges to which is why I stop and I get ready to stab. I jump up and connected my sword with it head, but it moved to it cut off the horn. I toss it aside useless. It roared angry before looking at me once more.

" Come at me Minotaur. " I growl.

It charged and I jumped connecting my sword with its head. I guess they expected it to fall down, at body.  So they stepped back. But it dissolved into the dust I knew. I kicked it around so it'd take longer to reform.

" W-what? " Harry stutters.

" Minotaur. I didn't expect it to be here. Oh well. It won't reform for a lifetime if I'm lucky. And yes, I believe in the Greek Gods." I speak.

" How?" Fred and George ask.

" They are real. I'm not a wizard. I was asked to teach you all for the war approaching with Voldemort. I'm also going to be staying with Sirius over Christmas break to help the Order. I've been told a lot. " I say.

" So you've been deceiving Umbridge this entire time?!" They shout excitedly.

" Yes. Annabeth is also not a witch. She and I come from a camp in America. Camp Half-Blood. For demigods. Children of a God." I say.

" Woooaaah." Ron says.

" Who's your God parent?" Harry ask.

" Poseidon. That's why I could stay under the lake for fifteen minutes. And why I can talk to horses. Pegasus, and other horse figures. " I explain.

" Bloody Hell." Ron says.

" Oh and don't tell anybody of this information." I say. " Something might just happen. "

They nod and we leave after I capped my pen. We returned to the castle, and hopefully, everything stays in the forest.