Chapter 2

I wake up in the morning still groggy when I see an old man standing there looking at the statue of my father. I was startled and fell out of bed. Again.

" Oh! I did not mean to startle you or anything! I'm just admiring the Greek art of sculpting. A wonderful art lost in time. You must be Percy!" He exclaims.

" Yes well I didn't really expect to see you here. I presume you're Professor Dumbledore! I've heard so little about you but I'm excited to teach wizards and witches an unknown subject to me. And yes it's unfortunate that people often forget the natural beauty of hand crafting sculptures and buildings, rather they use modern technology. " I say.

He nods. " Ah yes. You will be teaching a variation of Defense Against the Dark Arts. Unfortunately the Ministry of Magic back in our land has assigned a teacher who won't really be teaching. Just advising students how to properly cast a spell or how to use their wands. But you will be teaching them your art of fighting. With a sword, spear or dagger. "

I nod. " Ok we just need to pick up Annabeth who luckily I've been able to bring. " I say.

He nods and I grab my bag and toiletry kit then head to the Athena cabin. I knock a few times before the head opens the door yawning.

" What do you want." He states yawning again.

" ANNABETH GET UP!" I yell.

I hear one groan and in only three minutes she's out dressed with her things, just tired.

" Dumbledore's here." I say.

She nods and we go over to where Dumbledore was talking to Chiron. We walked over.

" So are leaving now?" I ask.

" Yes of course. We are going to apparate to Hogwarts where I'll show you your quarters and classroom. " Dumbledore says.

" When do we come back here?" She asks.

" At the end of the school year." They sat together.

My eyes widen. We'd be there for almost a year.

" Woa." I say.

He nods. " Well I think it's time we get going. Campers are waking up and we don't need them seeing this." Dumbledore says.

We nod.

" Grab my arms." He says.

We look each other uncertain before grabbing his arms. And suddenly just like that, we apparated. It felt as though we were going through a tube and the air was being sucked out of me. Until we landed in his office. I felt like I was going to barf, thankfully I didn't. I stumbled before standing up straight.

" Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "