"Hey guys!" he greeted and sat down. He looked at me and patted the seat next to him.

I sat down beside him. His friends stared at me. One of the boys had light blonde hair, the other had black hair, and the last guy had dark green hair. The other girl had long brown hair.

"Who's this one?" Greenie asked Landon.

"Oh! This is Angel. The girl from yesterday's assembly with the three guys from the other school. She transfers from there to here. Remember?" Landon introduced. "Angel, these are my friends. The girl with brown hair is Abby. The girl with red hair is Maggie. The guy with blonde hair is Braden. The guy with dark green hair is Jake and the one with black hair is Calvin."

"Hello." I greeted and waved.

"OMG!!!! I'm in love with your singing!!!" Maggie and Abby squealed and hugged me, happily.

"Won't this affect her popularity, Landon?" Calvin asked, worried.

"She doesn't give two shits about her popularity," Landon replied.

"Woah, really?!" Jake said, stunned.

"Yeah." Landon replied. "I warned her."

"She's cute." Braden said.

The cafeteria is staring at us with their eyes wide. Then, a girl got up from one of the popular tables and strut towards me. She flashed me a wide smile. She had a lot of makeup on her face and a lot of revealing clothes.

"Hi! I'm Jennifer Cedars. I'm the head cheerleader of this like entire school. Come to hang out with us instead of these.....freaks and nobodies." she said, gesturing to Landon and his friends.

Abby looked down with tears threatening to spill while Maggie glared daggers at her. I pursed my lips and turned to her. I put on one of my fake yet, politely smiles.

"It's ok, Jennifer. I'm fine with them. They're all I want for as my friends. Freaks or not. They're all human beings like all of us." I said, kindly.

"Oh....are you sure?" she asked, surprised.

I nodded. She shrugged.

"Suit yourself, cutie." Jennifer said and walked off.

I sat back down with my new friends. They were all beaming at me.

"So.....how did you two met?" Maggie asked as she pops one of my grapes in her mouth.

"She bumped into me while she was dancing down the hallway and talked to me." Landon replied.

"Even though he's a freak? A gay emo guy?" Jake asked, stunned.

Landon glared at him. I looked at Landon.

"You're gay? That's cool!" I said, excitedly.

Landon blushed a bit. The door burst open and Mr. S walked in. He saw me and grinned widely at me. The entire cafeteria looked at Mr. S, scared. Mr. S walked towards me and nudge me.

"Let's go or would you rather stay here with your new friends?" he asked me. "You know....dancing down the hallway is weird."

I glared at him. "I already did it, Mr. S." I said and got up, throwing my scraps away.

"We have dance practice in the hallways so pick out your jam and we could practice." Mr. S ordered.

I rolled my eyes, playfully and turned to my shocked friends. Maggie tugged me down.

"Mr. Stockholm is the meanest and strictest teacher in this school! How did you turn him from that into this?!" Maggie whispered in my ear.

I shrugged. "Magic."

"That's not an explanation!" Maggie whined.

Mr. S glared at the students. They all flinched and looked away.

"Wanna come?" I asked them.

They all shook their heads, quickly.

"I-I-I'll g-go." Landon said and got up.

"He's gone insane.." Braden muttered.

I smiled widely. "Let's go!"

The three of us walked to the hallway. Mr. S looked at me. I took out my phone and put on 'Replay'. I began to dance as Landon and Mr. S watched and walked.

"Fry." Mr. S said.

I danced over the fry. We reached a spot in the hallway. Mr. S sure did set everything up here. He handed me a sheet. I stopped dancing and put my phone away. Mr. S took out his phone while Landon stood beside me, looking at Mr. S, warily.

"Jordan, Aiden, and Dylan got their part down. You need to do your part as Alex said." Mr. S said. "I'll record you and send it to them to listen while you listen to their playing."

I nodded and heard a ding. Dylan had sent me the files. I tapped on it and put it on. I sat down and leaned over, listening to their playing. I nod my head slowly before clearing my throat. Mr. S had his recorder out. The microphone is in front of me. I held it and began to sing. Some parts changed my voice in the background as the music sheet directed. My voice went along with the beat until the very end. My voice cracked. I was coughing while Mr. S is laughing with tears streaming down his eyes. Landon was also laughing. I grabbed my water bottle and gulped down a couple gulps of water. Oh, that was cruel....

_____________________________________________

Winter: I did another chapter!! Yah!! It's to make up for the time I haven't been on this! I'm so proud of myself!

Dylan: Oh. You're back.

Winter: Right!

Angel: Welcome back and thanks for giving me more friends!

Winter: No prob!

Dylan, Aiden, Jordan: WHAT?! No! Angel is our's!!! *hugs Angel and glares at Winter*

Winter: Too bad. Say the ending lines, Winter! Oh. That's me.

Aiden: No shit, Sherlock. Just say it!

Winter: Don't forget to vote and comment away!!!

Everyone: BYE!!!!