"I'm an art professor at Oxford. I m well paid, good job that I love. You?"He said and I smiled. Wow. Teacher Zayn, Mr Malik. Wow, can I go back to college? Nope just kidding haha.

"Wow Mr Malik so happy for you. I just joined at ...Infinity as CEO with Harry..."I told him and he finished my sentence.

"And his brother Edward? Harry's keeping you well? Are you sure you want this?"He asked with concern looking at me seriously and I nodded

"You know about his brother? Of course Im happy because Harry is back in my life. He was never trouble to me, it was always Edward. I wish I knew before but even Harry didnt know he had a brother"I said and he nodded as if he was in thoughts. Deep thoughts.

"I know more than you think Chloe. I still think you should be careful with Harry. Or be sure that you are with Harry"Zayn said and I nodded.

"Zayn, Harry wont hurt me, he never did and never will. Dont be paranoid like him. I can only manage one. Not protective boyfriend and protective bestfriend"I said and he forcefully laughed a little.

"I know he wont hurt you, Im happy that you are happy with him but remember Edward and Harry twins, I know looks wont fool you coz you know Harry more than anyone, but twins are connected in more ways than looks. Just becareful and dont give any chance for Edward to try anything on you"Zayn gave his caring friend advice and I nodded as I appreciated his care.

"I know dont worry Zayn. Why should I worry when I havethe boys I love the most in my life"I said hitting his chest slowly playfully and he smiled.

"I need to tell you something. Something I should have tell you long before"Zayn said seriously now and his face worries me as he changed. What? Whats wrong? What did he want to tell me?

"Oh Zayn! Hi nice to see you after so long"Before we could say something, Harry was back with a small purple bag in his hand and when he saw Zayn, he was more happy.

"Oh hey Harry. Finally the man to make her smile again. Look how more handsome you became mate."Zayn told him hugging him nicely. I leaned my head on Harry's shoulder kissing his neck, just one peck.

"Thanks mate. You too."Harry said.

"Harry, Zayn is an art professor in Oxford"I told my boyfriend and he gasped proudly at Zayn and congratulated him.

"Mr Malik always ama...zayn"Harry said and I laughed.

"Yeah...thanks. So nice to see you together. Take care of her Harry, she loves you so much. I need to go"Zayn said as he was leaving.

"Wait Zayn you wanted to tell me something"I told him. First he was telling to be careful about who I was with, that ti make sure it was Harry for sure and not Edward in disguise. Now what?

"Oh I...I forgot. I ll call you later. Bye Chloe, bye Harry"He said and we said bye to him as well. Harry and I watched him crossing the road and disappearing to another direction. Wonder what would he want to tell me so bad.

"Thats our mysterious Zayn. Missed him"Harry said and I realised I just said that out loud. Right. I laughed at him and looked at his face that was serious like his green eyes focused on mine more shining than ever.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"I asked and he chuckled and without thinking the next I saw him one knee in front of me, it was just like Liam to Emily earlier this evening. What? No way! Oh my god!

"Harry what are you doing?"I asked shocked and my heart startes racing as he took out a small velvet box and opened up to me.

"Chloe, I know its not the best time for us to have the wedding that we both want. Believe me, I want to marry you, I want to be your husband right now, I want you to be my wife right now and the mother of my, our child but I want to be sure that there is absolutely no obstacle to our forever at all. Im not taking any risk of losing you. But I also wanna make it up to the 7 years I ve been away from you, I dont waste any seconds of life with you so will you take this ring as a promise that one day, we will be reciting our vows to each other at the church. As a token of my love?"He said so beautiful and I gasped and placed my hands on my mouth as tears of joy streamed down my face.

A promise ring.

"Oh my

"Oh my. Harryyy , yes Harry I do. Always"I said and with that he put the infinity loop ring on my finger delicately as I was a glass and our eyes fixed on it and then he stood up looking at me with the best smile he could have

"Put the other one for me now love"He said nicely and it was my turn to his ring on his finger, right hand fourth finger like he put for mine.

"With this promise, I will wait for the day that I will be officially your wife and I will love you and only you. Noone is gonna take you away from me"I said and with that he put his hands on my neck pulling me into a passionate kiss and I kissed back same speed and intensity wrapping my arms around him like there was noone watching even if it was now 11.20 in the night.

"I love you, so much Chloe till Infinity"He said.

We said our bye byes and I went back to my appartment  with a huge smile on my face looking at my promise ring. Valerie was already sleeping in her room so I quietly went to my room, stripped out of my clothes and changed into grey pyjamas and straight to bed.

Emiliam engaged and us, Haloe's love stronger than ever tied with a promise. This night couldnt have got any better.

I understood that Edward wouldnt let us be fully happily ever after and he was worried that anything could happen to me, to us and I didnt blame him for that. As long as Edward was still controlling him, we will always have that insecure feeling if we will make it out the next day. Thats why every moment felt more precious. So a promise ring for now was more convincing that we will make it through together, we will always be together no matter and when the time comes we will be ready.

(A/N: Awww man the feels while writing this chapter. Did you like it? Promise tung for Haloe yayy. Next chapter Im gonna bring Edward in because even if I love how perfect the couples are, we need some drama, some spice right? Hahaha. What do you think will happen next? What did you think about Zayn being back? He ll come more often now than in the first book. I dont know about Kayla but maybe she ll have small cameos coz she s not that important. Or maybe yes she will be if I take into account my second idea but that ll be a huge twist so Im not sure. You ll see just stay tuned Little Princesses.)