Chapter 20 ( Forever ):

Cry's POV:

"Felix! Please!"

"Cry I'm trying! Please just....just bear with me right now!"

This can't...

He can't...

Vampires live forever..? Right?

Aren't they strong and crap!? Like in the movies? Ugh, wake up Cry...this is real life. Snap out of it and save Felix!

Felix was laid on the soil ground, blood oozing out of his chest. Minx was kneeled to the left of him chanting gibberish and I kneeled on the other side holding his hand and keeping his head up.

He began to cough...cough blood! This isn't good! He's slowly dying!

"Minx!? How long will this take!?" I screamed anxiously.

"I don't know Cry! I've never done this spell on a vampire before! Stop putting me under pressure!" She yelled back in a cracking voice.

I gave a worried look as I stared at Felix's face.

God...

Blood was everywhere, his skin was paler than usual, his lips were dried out, his eyes were droopy....

My love...my love was dying right before my eyes and I can't do one thing about this. I don't have the power to heal! What can I do cause Minx's spell doesn't look like it's working!

"Maybe if I put pressure on the wound he will stop bleeding!" I yelled.

I placed my hands on the wound and applied pressure. He hissed in pain and breathed even more faintly...

"I'm so sorry, baby..." I sobbed. I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I was crying. Whispering to my lover that everything is going to be fine. Even though I know it wasn't.

"Cry.." He coughed.

"Yes..yes what's wrong!" I asked eagerly.

"I...love you..." He faintly responded.

"Oh, I love you too. It's gonna be ok! Don't worry! Just keep your eyes open and focus on breathing.!" I said in a worried, voice cracking tone.

Stay strong Cry...

"Cry it's not working..." Minx bowed her head in shame.

"No...nonononono..." I whispered.

I placed more pressure, the blood splatting all over my hands. I made a face of utter regret and failure. I couldn't take this anymore! I had to do something...but what!?

"I'll keep trying!" Minx yelled and began chanting once again.

Felix put on a faint smile and raised his hand towards the side of my face. My tears wetting his hand. My heart was shattering. If he dies, how would I move on in life. Felix, is the love of my life. I will forever be scarred and I would not be able to continue living....it's unbearable...

Felix's eyes closed and his breathing paused.

I stayed in shock.

His hand plopped down to the ground..

Lifeless...

Dead....

"Felix!?" I screamed.

I shook his shoulders.

"FELIX!" I shouted.

Minx stepped back and placed her hands on her face and began to sob.

My eyes, opened fully.

My heart, completely shattered.

My face, wet with tears.

I began to scream! Scream as if I were a Banshee. So loud I could make people's ears bleed, my scream could be heard for miles.

Minx fell to the ground and cupped her ears.

My hair began to turn white and my eyes turned white as well. Tears fall on my Felix. I've never cried to much. I soon stopped screaming and laid the side of my head upon his bloody chest.

Tears and tears fell. I cried and cried. All over him. I sobbed softly and closed my eyes as I held on to him.

"No...no..." I sobbed.

Minx stood up and stared. I heard steps running towards us... It was Piggeh, Mr.Chair, and Stephano...

"Felix..." Stephano gasped.

"Oh no!" Mr.Chair cried and hugged Piggeh as he sobbed.

Sniffles, tears....

I can't live on like this...

I just can't bare.

*Flashback*

"Felix! Stop! Please!" I laughed and struggled as Felix tickled me until I began to cry.

I punched him in the gut to make him stop.

"Sheesh okay fine." He laughed and stopped.

We both sat on the couch and cuddled with one another. I had my head on his chest and his arm snaked around my waist. We stayed there in a comfortable silence. It was peaceful and perfect.

"Cry."

"Yes , Felix?"

"Do...do you think we'll be together...forever?" Felix asked hesitantly.

"If you're okay with it." I said with a smiled and sat up straight next to him to look him in the eyes.

"Cry," Felix turned to face me and held both my hands. "Forever, I want to be with you forever. You mean the world to me and I can't even think how hard it would be to be without you. I love you, Cry. You're my most priced possession. You're my world. You're my....you are my Cry." He said with a face all flustered.

My face grew hot and a even bigger smile formed on my face. I held out my pinky.

"Pink promise?" I asked.

He giggled. "Pinky promise." Then he wrapped his pinky around mine.

Forever.

*End of Flashback*

"You...pinky promised..." I whispered. One last tear fell on his wound and I stood up and looked the other way to think. What to do next.

"Cry."

I didn't answer.

"Cry..?" Minx said.

I kept my mouth shut.

"Cry!"

"What!?" I shouted and turned to Minx.

"Felix! He-"

He was floating and glowing.

From the ground!

DID IT WORK!? IS HE ALIVE!?

The glowing glowed more intense and everyone stared in shock. The glowing became to bright that if we kept staring we would go blind! I looked away and closed my eyes...

*BOOM*

The glowing stopped and Felix fell to the ground.

I looked and Felix was still laying on the ground. I kneeled next to him as fast as a bullet and slapped his face a little.

The wound was healed!

"Felix!?" I shouted.

His eyes, they fluttered open.

HE'S ALIVE!? THE SPELL WORKED! I stared in shock...my mouth wide open. Everybody stared with wide eyes and frozen facial expressions. Felix lifted his arm and held out his pinky, weakly.

"I pinky promised..."