Chapter 9 ( Love? ):

Cry's POV:

"No fair! You hacker!" Mr.Chair screamed. I giggled. "I'm not a hacker," I said. "I'm just a lot better than you and Just Dance 4 happens to be my favorite game." I gave him a warm smile. Mr.Chair sat back down on the couch and crossed his arms in anger. "So, who's next?" I asked.

Felix stood up and stood next to me, in front of the kinect. "What song do you wanna play?" He asked.

I looked at him and gave him a smirk. I started guiding my hand to a song that almost every man on this earth hates.

I stood still as the music started playing.

"Oh god, why Cry!?" Felix pouted.

"That's What Makes You Beautiful!?!? I love this song!! My favorite singer is Harry!" Piggeh squealed.

"Jesus christ, Piggeh." Stephano sighed.

Then Felix and I began to dance.

*Later*

Felix was panting like a dog and sweating like as if he was working out for 10 hours. He put his hands on his knees. "Jesus *pant* I *pant* never *pant* danced *pant* like that *pant* in my life." Felix confessed.

I didn't even break a sweat. I looked at him and smirked. "Your so fit, how are you tired from just 3 songs?" I asked.

"Junk food, lots and lots of junk food." Mr. Chair chuckled. I patted Felix's back and sat him on the couch. Then I plotted myself next to him.

Then the butler walked in the game room. "Sir, we are all out of popcorn." Piggeh stood up and put his hands on his hips. "I just bought some yesterday!" Piggeh grabbed Mr.Chair's arm and marched out of the room with him. "Help me look for the popcorn." Mr.Chair, being the weakest monster ever, whimpered as he was dragged away.

Stephano giggled then said he had to go to use the bathroom. "Hurry up bro, I wanna play Mario Kart!" Felix shouted. I chuckled but then it faded as I realized Felix and I were alone, on the couch, right next to eachother, together...

I blushed a little and looked down as I started twiddling my thumbs. My heart was pumping so fast. Why am I getting like this. I could feel Felix's gaze glued to me. My face began to turn red. Thank god for my mask.

"Cry, are you okay?" Felix asked. "I-I'm fine." I replied. We there in awkward silence for a couple minutes, not knowing what to say to eachother. Then we heard the door open and the butler brought us some cocacola. Felix and I thanked him and began to drink.

Then I swallowed the drink and it tasted wierd and nasty. "Does this coke taste wierd to you?" I asked Felix. "Yea, it's very wierd."

Then my body felt wierd. Like as if my pants, my pants were getting smaller. I looked down and I noticed that I had, a BONER!? What the hell!? I gasped.

I quickly put a pillow on my lap so he wouldn't see. Why do I have a boner!? I started to breathe nervously, hopping Felix wouldn't notice. He looked over at me. Then I felt a hot gust of wind hit my neck.

"What's wrong, Cry?" Felix said in a low voice. I felt shivers run up and down my spine. I looked towards Felix and almost screamed. He was on his hands and knees right next to me, giving me a smirk. I quickly backed away to the other end of the couch and stopped as I felt the armrest blocking my way.

Shit.

I was sitting sideways so my feet were toward Felix. He started crawling towards me so, I got my legs ready so I can try and kick him away.

But for some reason, I could barely even move my legs. Was there a drug in our drinks!?

Then my legs were completely limp, I could move my arms but I had no strength in them. So I helplessly closed my eyes as Felix got on top of me. I bit my lip to hold in a gasp as Felix licked the side of my neck slowly. I was going to tell him to stop but for some reason, I just let him do whatever he pleased.

"Cry, your mine now." Felix whispered.

I kept on biting my bottom lip in fear that he might suck my blood or something. He lifted my mask up a bit so my lips were in plain sight. I stopped biting my lip as I tasted blood, I guess I was biting to hard.

I opened my eyes. Felix then licked my lips, tasting the blood.

I flinched. I can't believe this is actually happening! What if one of our friends walk in!!

Then I felt Felix's soft lips against mine. I blinked in shock but I couldn't help but kiss him back. Then he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Then it turned into a hot makeout session. This was turning me on. I put my arms in the back of Felix's neck. I liked Felix very much. And now that we were getting physical, I just couldn't resist.

We became more aggressive. Felix was sliding his hand down my chest until he stopped right above my crotch area, and then he stopped kissing. Felix opened his eyes and looked at me with wide eyes.

Shocked.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Im not drugged anymore. Oh my god Cry, I'm sorry." Felix was about to get off of me but I pulled him back while I still had my arms around his neck. I got close to his ear and...

"That doesn't mean you had to stop." I whispered. Then I backed away and kissed him again. I blushed knowing that he kissed me back.

"IT WORKED!" Felix and I stopped and looked towards the door and saw that Piggeh, Stephano, Mr.Chair, and even the butler was watching us.

Felix got off of me and stood up next to the couch and had his head down. "Who the FUCK, drugged us!?" Felix yelled. Everyone ran away knowing Felix was livid. He chuckled and sat down right next to me.

I sat down straight and looked at him and fixed my mask.

"Sorry about that..." I said.

Felix giggled and held my hand, then intertwined our hands together.

"It's fine." Felix said then gave me a soft kiss on my cheek. My face turned red and my heart started thumping.

Then I started to think to myself....

Do I love Felix?

*************************************

There's the UPDATE! Sorry for the long wait guys. Thank you for all your support, I appreciate it very much. I apologize for any mistakes or misspells.

Have a lovely day!