Chapter 8 (S.O.D.):

Felix's POV:

That guy was such a prick! I mean, who the hell just says that? What a jerk. While my friends and I were in 6 period, I started to think of what Derek had told me. I wonder what 'S.O.D.' is.

*Flashback*

I could see that these guys wanted to fight me. But my friends were right next to me, watching everything I do. If I do something wrong, then I might get in trouble with a teacher. I made my eyes turn gold, letting them know that I was a lot more powerful then they were. The group cowardly ran away, except for Derek.

"I challenge you in S.O.D. If you accept, then I'll see you next month, on the 15th, at the stadium. 9:00 pm sharp." He walked away without another word.

*End of Flashback*

"Felix, are you ok buddy?" Cry asked.

"I'm fine." I replied.

I looked at Mr. Chair. "What the hell is S.O.D?"

Mr.Chair blinked at my question. He looked at Stephano and Piggeh with a serious face. Then Mr.Chair kneeled next to my desk. "S.O.D. Is like fighting. The only thing about it is that the name means 'Survive or Die.' So you either forfit and get a painful punishment or... you die."

We were all silent after he told us. Then Piggeh spoke, "Who told you about this?"

"Derek challenged me..." Stepahno, Piggeh, and Mr.Chair looked at eachother with worry in their eyes.

"You have to go. If you don't go, he will hunt you down and..." Stephano said.

"And what?" I asked.

Stephano looked me dead in the eyes with a face I've never seen him make before.

"Kill you."

"But, what if he dies!?" Cry shouted.

We all looked at Cry. He sounded worried. Cry was worried about me, it made me happy to know that he cared.

"Felix, don't go." Cry said while holding onto my arm. "I'll be fine," I gave him an assuring smile and look back at Piggeh. "So, are there any rules? How does this work? He challenged me on the 15th which means it's next month." I said.

Piggeh gave a sigh."Alright, well you have to get out of human form to fight. You use your powers. That's pretty much it, unless you wanna include the fighting tp the death as well." I looked at him, with just pure terror. I can't kill someone! That's horrible. "So I need to kill Derek?" I asked.

"Not technically," Mr.Chair added."There is one way but, it usually never works with Derek since he's a giant Hydra. But you have to knock them out for 10 seconds."

"What the fuck is a Hydra?" Cry asked.

"It's a monster in greek mythology, its like a dragon, with a bunch of heads. Very, very scary by the way." Stepahno mentioned.

Cry's grip on my arm tightened.

"I'm going to fight him." I said.

"Then were gonna train you." Stephano added.

I everyone a smile and they returned it, I saw a frown under Cry's mask though. Did he not want me to fight Derek?

Then the bell rang for class to start.

*After School*

"It's, FRIDAY! HELLO WEEKENED!" Piggeh screamed as we walked to the dorm-building. "We should go to my mansion! I have new movies and a bunch of food! Oh. My. GOD! SLEEPOVER!!" Piggeh screamed at the top his lungs.

I almost forgot that Piggeh was filthy rich and owned a masion on campus. "What do you say guys, wanna have a sleep over?" Piggeh giggled. The crew and I nodded.

"Better not be to crazy." Cry chuckled.

"Not making any promises!" Piggeh replied.

We started walking to Piggeh's place that was a couple blocks north. "Wait, Cry and I need to get our clothes and stuff." I mentioned.

"Don't worry, Piggeh has everything you need." Stephano said.

This is gonna be interesting.

*************************************

If you want to know why i havent updated a lot, please look at my profile, I would like to thank you for all the reads and support you guys have been giving me. I very much appreciate it. School has just been pilling it on and I apologize. I'll try to update sooner and make a longer chapter. Sorry for any mistakes or misspells.

Have a swell day!

~Snowble