Chapter 5 (Party time):

Felix's POV:

"I'm not taking long!" I hissed

"You've been in the bathroom for an hour! Come on the party is gonna start in 10 minutes!"

I took a big sigh. Well, don't I got to look good for the ladies? I winked at my self in the mirror and smiled.

Man, I'm lookin' sexy today! I giggled and got out of the bathroom. I was wearing a button-up long sleeved, red shirt with the sleeves rolled up, some loose skinny jeans, and a pair of vans.

"Do I look good?" I smirked.

Cry groaned in annoyance. "You look fine. Now let's go I don't wanna be late." He walked out of the room and I followed. He closed the door behind us and locked it. We then walked to the elevator. When we walked in I pressed the button to go to the lobby and doors closed. As we were slowly going down, I looked at what Cry was wearing. He was wearing a long sleeve, white shirt, with black skinny jeans and some black converse. "You lookin' good, stud!" I chuckled. He fixed his mask and looked at me. "Thanks, man." A bing was heard after he said that.

We both walked out the elevator and out of the building.

"So, a path behind the school, right?" I asked. "Yea, were already a little late so let's hurry." It was quiet while walking. All you heard were crickets and owls. It was really dark too. We got in back of the school and followed the path. "Hey, you hear that Felix?" I listened closely and I could hear music and people talking. I scrunched my eyebrows together and narrowed my eyes. I looked through a couple trees and I can see a huge building with different color lights beaming out the windows.

The music was so loud that the bass was making the ground shake a bit. Once we got in front of the building, I opened my mouth in awe. The building is huge! Its two stories tall as well.

"This looks...AWESOME!!" I yelled in excitement. Two girls were holdingthe double doors open in front.

"Ohh my god, best party ever!"

"It's so loud!"

"But that's the best part!"

I smiled and walked over. Cry followed next to me. They stopped the both of us."Hey wait! You guys need glow jewelery first!" We both looked at eachother in confusion but just wen with the flow. The two girls gave me and Cry glow in the dark necklaces and bracelets.

"Now go have fun!" The girls pushed both of us into a huge crowd of people.

This was like a rave party! People were all dancing and having fun listening to great music. There were lasers and lights of all different colors flashing all over this huge room. "Hey, Felix! I'm gonna go get something to eat over there!" He pointed at the other side of the room where there was a huge table full of snacks and drinks. I nodded in response and watched him walk away.

Time to party!

*Later during the party*

I was dancing having a great time and I saw a girl sitting alone on a chair. She's very pretty, I should ask her to dance! I walked over and held out my hand.

"Your very beautiful! Wanna dance?"

"Sure!"

I was dancing with a very sexy looking girl. I was kinda drunk since I had drank some alcohol. She was wearing a really tight, short dress with a pair of big heels. She had sapphire colored eyes and she had blonde, wavy hair. Let's face it, when I get drunk, I turn into the biggest hornball.

I turn into a big flirt as well. We were both dancing together until she put her arms around my neck and looked me in the eyes.

"Hey, wanna get outta here?" She smiled and gave me a wink.

"Ehh, umm, sure I guess." I could barely even speak! Was I that drunk? She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the crowd to the entrance of the building. You could hear the music booming from the building. It was very loud.

She pulled me into the back of the building and into the woods. "So, what's your name, sexy?" She pushed me against a tree and start to play with buttons of my shirt.

"Felix. How about yours?"

She giggled. "Jeffrey!" I smiled but that smile faded into a serious look. "Isn't that a guy's name?"

"Well, yea, I'm a dude." NOW HOLD ON A SECOND! I rubbed my eyes and looked at her or...him closely. She was wearing a lot of makeup and didnt really have a lady-like body.

SHE'S A DRAG QUEEN!?!?

"Ummm, I'll be right back okay? Stay here."

"Okay!"

I giggled nervously then ran for my dear life. Ohh god, I gotta stop drinking! I sprinted back into the building and scavenged the crowd looking for Cry. I wanted to go home and I didn't want to leave a HUMAN alone around all these monsters. I walk to the side and a huge gap was between the crowd and the wall. Then I gasped at the sight.

Cry was making out with a GIRL!?!?

Cry's PoV:

The party was great! There was really good music too. After I ate some food I was just dancing doing my own thing until I met this wierd girl. She was pretty but strange. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing very short shorts and a t-shirt with some vans. "Hey, wanna have a drink with me?" I nodded and then we both went to go drink.

*Later*

"Hey, hey, hey you know what? Your a very beauuutiful girl!"

"Oh oh oh my god. T-thank you mannn!"

Yes, we were drunk. Alcohol wasn't really my thing, but I decided to just chill out and have fun. We went to dance for a bit. But we got tired so we both ended up leaning against the wall.

"Wooooah, your a good dancer, person!" I giggled. She smiled then stood in front of me and pressed her body against mine, backing me into the wall. My eyes widened in schock. I felt my face turn red. She then lifted up my mask so my mouth was in the open.

"Uhh...wha-" I was cut off. She shut me up by pressing her lips against mine. I was drunk and didn't really know what to do so I grabbed her waist and kissed her back. It soon turned into a make-out session until...

"Hey, what the FUCK!?" I was getting pulled away from the girl and I was dragged out of the building. "Hey, hey, this is not cool!" I was being carried now! What the hell is going on!

I soon blacked out.

****************************

Sorry for the long wait guys. :'C but i might be updating more often now cause im gonna be home! Hope you like the update!!! Thanks for the support and reads as well!!! Sorry for any mistakes or mispells!

Have a lovely day!!!