Heartache (Valentine's special)

Stephano's POV:

"Hey! Take it easy will ya!?" I grew frustrated and screamed at Mr.Bro.

"Shut up and take it like a man." He playfully growled. He pounded his boxing gloves together making a 'bam' sound.

"I think it's time we take a break alright?" I breathed heavily as I slivered my way out of the boxing ring and took a seat next to the punching bags. I slipped off my sweaty gloves and put them in my bag. I took out my bottled water and took big gulps of water.

"You good?" Mr.Bro asked as he walked up to me dripping of sweat and reeking of what skunks smell like. I pinched my nose and tried to shoo him away.

He gave me a pouting face.

"Dude, you smell horrific, like please don't step any closer to me." I gave a smirk.

"You're an ass." He chuckled and sat beside me. He gestured to me for a sip of water, I granted his wish.

I watched as he put the bottle up and took gulps. Streams of sweat going down his slim neck and down onto his wet t-shirt. His jaw-line in perfect shape and his bone structure just breathe taking. And the way his coal black hair swayed gently over his forehead, wasn't too long or too short, just perfect. Yea of course I had the hots for my trainer but, he's 25 and I'm 17 so that won't happen.

Sadly...

He finished chugging my water and looked at me with his hazel eyes. Oh, aren't they just dreamy? It's like his eyes catch you in a trance and you can't look away.

"Uh, you're starin' kid." Bro looked confused but shrugged it off.

"Sorry.." I mumbled.

He stood up and smiled. "We got 30 more minutes so let's do one more round." He fanned his hand by his neck. "Uh, it's so hot." He took off his shirt slowly and shot it across the gym. I was utterly shocked. My jaw dropped at the sight of his muscular body. His body was well tanned and his abs had trinkles of sweat sliding down to the floor causing my cheeks to burn and my boxers to tighten. He smiled and began to place his gloves on.

It's like he WANTS to turn me on! Does he know I have the hots for him!? I closed my mouth and shrugged it off as he walked back into the ring.

*Sigh*

I stood up and realized I had... A boner.

"Shit." I whispered. He was about to turn around and ask me what was wrong. I panicked and decided to punch my crotch!

"FUCK! Agh!" I groaned in pain as I held my pants and slouched.

"Stephano!? You okay?" Mr.Bro realized the pain I was feeling. He ran out the ring and tried to comfort me.

"Are you hurt!? Let me help!" He said out of concern.

"I-I'm f...fine." I groaned.

He looked at where I was holding and gave a questioning look. "Why are you holding your junk?" He giggled. My face began to turn red and warm.

Shit.

"U-uhh.. I gotta go back to my dorm." I sighed. I stood up and looked down.

At least my boner is down..

I went to put my things together, I zipped it closed and plopped my gym bag over my shoulders. I gave Mr.Bro a wave until he stopped me and looked me in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" He was close, very close. He placed his hand on the side of my face and looked at me with worry.

Butterflies began to flutter within my stomach and my face became hot again.