Chapter 4 (Vampire):

Cry's POV:

"WAKE UP!!"

"Uhh...five more minutes mommy.."

"GET UP!"

Jesus christ! It's to early for this crap. Does Felix really need to do this? Even though my ankle feels a lot better than yesterday, I still dont want to get up. I was laying on my stomach. I turned my head to the side to look at Felix. I squinted my eyes, feeling the streams of light beam through the blinds of the window.

"Felix, please stop...AHH!"

I felt the mattress tilt sideways and I was rolled off the bed. I heard Felix, who was starting to laugh hysterically.

"Wake up bro, we gotta go to class!" He chuckled

Felix placed the matress back in it's place and walked away. I got up groaning in annoyance. Even though he helped me a lot with my ankle yesterday, I still wanted to slap him upside the head.

*Flashback*

"Hey, be careful..." I hissed in pain.

He looked at me and nodded. We were in a really fancy dorm room. It had a kitchen with a bathroom and two seperate beds in one room. It wasn't huge but it was bigger and better than dorms at human schools. We had a dinning table and a desk with a computer. We even had a tv! I was laying back on my bed and Felix was sitting at the edge, treating my ankle.

"From the looks of it, it's not really that bad...like at all." He smirked

Sometimes I can be a drama queen. Sometimes...

"Well thanks for helping me anyways."

He smiled and put a bag of ice on my ankle.

"No problem."

We both sat there awkwardly in silence. I had to say something. I mean, he was a vampire for crying out loud. And I almost just got killed by a fucking Cyclops. To top that off, I'm in a school for monsters, with monsters, and by monsters. Doesn't get stranger than that, could it?

"Ok, so let me get this straight, your a vampire?"

"Yes I am." He smiled.

"Howcome earlier you looked different and now you look back to normal?"

He jumped foward on the bed to sit next to me. He lifted up his sleeve and showed me a...charm bracelet?

"This bracelet seals away my powers. It keeps me in my human form." I touched all the charms on the bracelet. The bracelet had sliver chains. It had 5 charms, a red apple, a red teddy bear, a little bottle filled with red liquid, a sharp silver tooth, and a cross with a red ruby in the center.

"This, is very beautiful." I looked at him and saw a flush of a pink hue cover his cheeks.

"Thank you."

He got up off the bed and stood at the edge. "Ok well, get some rest. If you need anything, just call me okay?"

Then I drifted off into sleep.

*End of Flashback*

I got up of the bed and my ankle felt a lot better. I sighed. I hope today is gonna be better. I went to where my bags were and placed one of my bags on my bed. I zipped it open and looked for something to wear. I picked out my favorite green sweater with some black skinny jeans and my black converse. I grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste then walked to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and then placed my mask down next to the sink. I looked in the mirror as i brushed my teeth.