Chapter 2 (My story):

Felix's POV:

"Man, I hope this school is a lot better then my other one..."

*Flashback*

"You're so wierd!"

"Why don't you just kill yourself, you're so worthless."

"Get lost, loser!"

"Please, just leave me alone!" I got pushed to the ground and fell hard on my back. "Uff!" I felt tears streaming down my face. I curled up into a ball and desperately tried to cover myself. They started to kick and punch me. "Please stop!"

"No way, freak! Why don't you fight us like a man?!"

I can't be here, I can't get mad. If I let anger get the best of me, they'll know what I am! These guys bullied me everyday after school. But his time it was worse than usual. As i was getting pumbled on the ground, one of them grabbed my wrist and lifted me off the ground. He had an evil smirk on his face. He then pulled down the sleeve of my hoodie.

He looked at the charm bracelet I had. "What's this? It looks very expensive." His grin turned into a horribly evil smile. "NO! PLEASE DO-" He grabbed it and pulled it off my wrist. This bracelet is what sealed away my powers...

Oh no!

I felt everything start to slip away. I started to mumble and groan. I felt my body rising from the ground, I started to rise into the air. My hair turned jet black. And my eye color turned into a golden color. It was taking over. I went back onto the ground in front of the bullies. I had my head down at the same time.

"Woah, what the fuck are you?!"

"Holy shit!!"

"Let's get out of here!"

I lifted my head up slowly and all I saw was terror in they're eyes. Just what i wanted.

"I'm....your worst nightmare." They started to run but I quickly grabbed one of them by their neck and held him off the ground. He held on desperately to my hand that was grasped onto his neck. I tighted my grip.

"P-Please...sto-" I cut him off by snapping his neck. I let go and his lifeless body fell to the floor. I laughed, like as if I was mad. There's no controlling this now.

The other guys were running towards the basketball courts. I ran with my incredibly, fast speed and stood in front of them, blocking them from running. They both screamed as I grabbed both of their ankles and brought both off them into the sky.

"Having fun now boys?" I teased them. They just kept screaming as I got higher and higher off the ground while holding them upside down.

"Please!! Let us go!"

"Mommy!!"

"You guys are pathetic," I yelled. "Crying for your mommy? This is just priceless." I laughed as I loosened my grip on their ankles.

"Bye bye!" I let go of their ankles and watched them fall helplessly to the ground. Their screams were like music to my ears. I chuckled as I saw their bodies splat onto the ground. I went back to the ground and kicked one of their bodies. "What a waste."

*End of flashback*

At least no one saw what happened, I think. It happened last year when I was a sophomore. Now I'm a junior. I was excited cause I was going to a school for monsters, monsters only.

I walked more down the path and saw the academy in the distance. I stopped and took a look from afar, 'Quandel Academy'. I sniffed in the fresh air and smiled. "I have a feeling this year is going to be amazing." I whispered to myself. I was about to walk over to where the building was until I felt someone crash into me from behind. I turned around to see a guy. He had oak brown hair and he had a...mask on? I stared at him for a couple seconds then held out my hand to help him off the ground. He grabbed my hand and stood.

He apologized and said something but I interrupted him. "It's ok. Why are you wearing a mask?" I walked closer to him and started poking his mask.

"Uhh..."

"You smell wierd."

"Huh?"

I came closer to where his neck was and sniffed. God, he smells like a human.

"Why are you sniffing me?"

I looked at him and tilted my head to the side. He seemed like a nice person, nice enough to be my friend! I held out my hand to shake his.

"The name's Felix, Felix Kjellberg." I smiled as he shook my hand. "Cry." I looked at him confused. "Is Cry your real name?" He chuckled. "That's what I go by." I nodded in response. I looked down and saw that our hands were still grasped around eachother. I pulled him in closer to me and smiled. He looked shocked at the sudden movement.

"Want to be my friend?"

"Umm...sure."

My smile grew wider and I grasped on tight to his hand and started walking as fast s I could to the school. "Come on, let's go to school!"

"Slow down!"

He stumbled a couple times while getting to the school, I quess I was walking a little to fast. We finally stopped in front of the school. He collasped to the floor and started panting. "You're excited aren't you, Felix?" I looked at him as he got off the ground. "Very excited!" He looked back at me and smiled. I sniffed again. "You smell good, Cry." I grabbed him and he tensed up. "Felix, what are you doing!?" I grabbed the side of his head and breathed over his neck. Then I sunk my teeth into his pale, soft skin.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

He pushed me off. I looked at him as he backed away, feeling guilty of what I just did."I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself." I gigled after I said that.

"Why did you just bite my neck man?"

"Well being a vampire, I just couldnt help myself. You smelled delicious and tasted good too." I gave him a warm smile. He was adorable! He smiled back but then it faded. "Haha, very funny." He smiled again. I looked at him confused. Did he think I was a goblin?

"What are you talking about? I'm telling you the truth."

"Nice try, but I know you're not a vampire man." I looked at him with a serious face. How come he didn't believe me?

"What are you talking about," I opened my mouth to show him my fangs. "Did you think I was another monster?" He looked at me with confusion, he looked around and started sweating. What's wrong with him? I walked closer to him. "Uhh..Cry? Is everything alri-"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Before I knew it, he was screaming and running back to the bus stop.

"CRY!!"

I ran after him and tackled him to the ground. "What's wrong with you buddy!?"

He layed on his back and I sat on top of him. He looked scared and just stared at me. I felt his body shake under mine. Was he scared of me? Why would he be scared? "Please don't drink my blood! Please don't kill me!" He struggled under me, probably trying to get away. I looked at him in shock as he interrupted my thoughts. "I'm only 16 dude! Plea-"

"Woah man, chill out, I'm not gonna suck you dry. Why are you acting like you've never seen a monster before?" He paused for a couple seconds. "Are you a human?" I can see sweat come down his face from the side of his head. Can he really be a human? How did he get here? To be honest, humans were very mean to me, so I've never been fond of them. "...Yes..." I looked at him, disgusted. I know he hasn't harmed me but still. I stood up off of him. "How the hell did you get in here?" He looked terrified. He stood up and then started to run again. I just watched as he ran off in the distance.

I turned around and started walking back to the school until I heard him scream again and a 'roar' was heard.

He's in trouble... and I have to help.

I sighed, don't worry, I'm coming.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Hmmmmm.... Was that good? I hope it was :DDD Well that was the update :3 Hope you enjoyed. Well, have a super duper day!!!! XD