Chapter 16: (Maya and Jacklin Academy)

Cry's POV:

*Dream land*

I was running.

Running through a field with sunflowers that were up to my knees. I felt them brush against my jeans as I swooped past each sunflower. The hills that I ran along were filled with sunflowers from top to bottom. It was bright, the beams of sunlight danced along my pale skin as I ran to my heart's content. It was warm, perect kind of weather. I was happy, laughing, and prancing through the flowers. I've never felt so content in my life. I jumped up in excitement.

"I'm never leaving this place." I gigled and fell backwards onto the green, grass. I smiled and closed my eyes.

*End of Dream land*

I opened my eyes and squinted from the bright beams of light that flashed at me. I groaned in annoyance and sat up. I rubbed my face to try and wake me up a bit.

"Why did that dream have to end." I mummbled.

I reach for Felix to right of me and touched something, fury?

I look to see a dog.

I quickly pull my hand away and whistle to see if it's not a dead dog in my bed. The dog sits up and looks at me with an angry look.

"Sorry little guy, where did you come from?" I asked playfully. I was about to pat it's head until..

"I'm a girl, asshole."

My face fell and my hands began to tremble. Did? That dog? Just, speak?

The dog squinted it's eyes and walked up closer to me and looked me in the eyes. This pug, can talk.

"Boo."

"FELIX!?!?"

I ran out of the room almost falling on my face trying to get off my bed.

I ran into the kitchen and saw Felix eating some cereal. He looked at me and smiled. "Goodmorning, gorgeous." He chuckled.

I panicked and just hid behind him.

"Felix! There's a fucking dog in our dorm that fucking talks, what the fuck! I'm so fucking scared, I almost shit my fucking pants!" I screamed.

Felix gasped as he heard me swear that many times in one go. He began to laugh after my sudden outburst.

"You met Maya." He giggled and kept slirping his cereal from the spoon.

"Maya?" I asked.

"I'm taking care of her while my parents went to China for some job stuff." He continued.

I stood up and looked him in his eyes.

"Why, the FUCK, does that DOG talk!?" I yelled.

Felix looked at me in utter shock and amazement. He snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me close and looked at me with a soft smile. I blushed and looked away.

"I'm still waiting for an answer..." I mumbled.

"She was cursed by a witch. So she's been talking ever since. But honestly, it's not a big deal for her to speak unless she is hungry." Felix said with smirk.

He put the palm of his left hand on the side of my face sending tingles up and down my spine.

"She's a good dog, so there's no need to worry." Felix giggled and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled away and rubbed his thumb across my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too, Felix." I smiled.

"Breakfast?" Felix asked while plopping a couple pancakes onto a plastic plate.