"Right, right."

Tour De Columbus next week, the Grammy's a few months after

The Grammy's.

Twenty One Pilots was nominated for a couple. It was unbelievable. Tyler and I were ecstatic.

I also remembered the promise we made one time while watching the Grammy's. I turned to Tyler and said, 'you know if we ever go to the Grammy's, if we ever win a Grammy, we should receive it just like this.'

Tyler interrupts my thinking with a question I didn't hear.

"What?"

"You given any thought about the whole "marrying (Y/N)" deal?" He finger quotes.

"We've talked about it. I've been trying to decide the right moment to actually do it, although." I imparted.

Tyler nods. "You both are sure you want this?"

"Are you trying to talk me out of it?" I laugh.

"No, I'm just making sure." He smiles.

"I-I know we've only been dating for a while but to me, it's as if I've known her my whole life

"I-I know we've only been dating for a while but to me, it's as if I've known her my whole life." I stated to Tyler, hoping he understands.

"I get that. Whatever happens, I just hope you two are happy." He finishes the strawberry.

"Thanks, me too."

-Your P.O.V-

I walk into the L.A. house and am greeted by Josh in a large hug. He laughs and spins me around.

"How was shooting!?" He asks, for some reason more excited than I was.

"It went okay, let me tell you what happened." I inform Josh about Victoria liking Karma but Karma only thought of Victoria as her old girlfriend and didn't really like Victoria herself as more than just a friend.

"Oh, sounds complicated." Josh furrows his brows.

"And now I'm debating on whether telling Victoria Karma doesn't like her like that is a good thing to do or to just leave it be." I plop down face first on Josh's bed and groan.

"I think you should tell her. It'd be good for Victoria to get some sort of closure. Then, maybe she can move on." Josh rubs my back.

"Why do you always know what to say?" I giggle and peck his nose.

Josh shrugs and smiles adorably.

"Just me, I guess." He chuckles back.

"I love you." I smile.

"I love you too, hey, are you going to TDC with me?" He tilts his head.

"If I'm invited!" I grin, hoping Josh gets my hint that'd I love to go back to Columbus with him.

"Of course but do you think it'll interfere with the music video schedule?" He laughs in response.

"Nah, we're getting a week off anyway. The director's going on vacation." I tell my significant other.

"Cool! Guess we're going to Columbus."

Next stop, Josh's hometown.

.

.

.

.

A/N: IM SO HAPPY BC I ACTUALLY KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN THIS STORY

USUALLY WHEN I BEGIN TO WRITE A CHAPTER I HAVE VERY LITTLE OF AN IDEA OF WHAT I WANT TO WRITE

BUT GUESS WHAT. YA GIRL KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT THESE NEXT FEW PARTS.

GET READY.

stay rad!

also tour de columbus. that's a thing.

WOO!

-b