fourteen

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

This is the most amazing I've felt in months.

Josh and I are back together.

I'm touring the U.S. with a few of my best friends.

I have an award show coming up in Los Angeles soon.

Things are finally starting to look up.

I smile to myself as I look out the window of the tour bus.

The band was on it's way to one of it's last tour stops in...

Wait, where are we going again?

"Hey, where are we headed?" I ask no one in particular.

"Tulsa, Oklahoma." Victoria responds immediately, not even looking up from her phone.

Oh, yeah. Tulsa.

I guess my minds been so infused with Josh I've forgotten about a bunch of other stuff.

Whoops.

-Josh's P.O.V-

After arriving back in Columbus, I finally get to see Tyler again and tell him everything that happened. 

That is if he's awake.

I pull in the driveway to Tyler's house and park the car. Taking a deep breath in and out, I open the front door leading into the house.

Despite it being almost three in the morning, the lights were still on in the living room.

I walk in the house slowly and see Tyler and Jenna sitting on the couch, as if they were waiting for me.

Once the married couple hear the door close, their heads instantly tilt up and towards me. The two stare at me with big eyes as they quickly get off the couch and walk over to me. I exchange glances with both of them before shrugging.

"Hey?" I speak up.

Tyler and Jenna look at each other, a bit baffled.

"So!?" Tyler responds with a tone of anticipation and anxiousness.

My eyes widen, I try to stop myself from smiling so much.

"(Y/N) and I are back together." I say, assuming that's the sentence they were waiting to hear.

Tyler and Jenna break out into cheers as big smiles spread across both their happy faces.