eighteen

-Your P.O.V-

The scent of Taco Bell fills my nostrils as my group of friends and I all step into the fast food joint.

Wrapping my hand around Josh's, I walk over to the counter and order (whatever food you order from taco bell).

After everyone gets their food, we all find a table to sit at. Although we had to move two tables together considering there was quite a few of us hanging out.

As we're eating, I look at Tyler, tilting my head slightly.

He seems really focused on something.

I wonder what he's thinking about?

-Tyler's P.O.V-

Nacho bell grande,

Cheesy gordita,

I like your nachos like diarrhea,

Man, I really like taco bell-

-Your P.O.V-

I brush my thoughts off with a shrug and continue eating.

Afterwards, the crew makes their way to the cars.

Josh and I rode with Tyler and Jenna while the twins and Victoria rode separately

They all say 'goodbye' and ride away as Ty, Jenna, Josh and I enter the vehicle.

"Alright, we're headed back to Josh's right?" Tyler asks, looking for approval.

"Yep." Josh nods his head.

K, G, and V were all staying at my apartment in Los Angeles while I was staying at Josh's for the night since he offered with Ty and Jenna.

After some time listening to the radio and talking, we made it to Josh's LA house.

Tyler and Jenna depart ways with Josh and I after saying 'goodnight' and make their way to a spare bedroom.

I take a deep inhale and look up at my boy.

"What?" He grins, clueless.