twenty five

(this is your music video, well kinda. you know how artists usually give previews of the video leading up to the whole thing? this is the preview of 11:59 PM. obviously i can't make a whole video considering i don't have a real song to put but just imagine lol. hope you like it! it even features a familiar face ;-))

-Your P.O.V-

"That was probably the most iconic thing I have ever witnessed."

I laughed to Josh as we locked arms and made our way to the car with Jenna and Tyler right behind us.

We were headed to Brendon's after party at his house. I was excited to see all my friends and even Josh's family since it's been a while since my last visit with them. We had a brief conversation before the Grammy's started though.

After we arrive with Brendon greeting us at the front door, we step indoors to the two-story building with a beautiful interior.

"Wow. Fancy place." I whisper and nod, scanning the room.

Fancy food, fancy decorations, just fancy everything. I look out of the open window and take it all in.

"Hey guys! Glad you could make it." I step back and find Brendon standing in front of Josh and I.

"Yeah, thanks for inviting us!" I exclaim, smiling in return.

"No problem. Oh, congratulations man!" Brendon pats Josh's shoulder and Josh nods.

"Thanks so much, congrats to you too though!" Josh points out Brendon's nomination as well.

"Yeah, well, there's always next year right?" The band member shrugs, Josh and I smile.

I was proud of Brendon too, I listened to Panic! a lot before I knew Brendon Urie personally, kind of like the same situation with Tyler and Josh

About an hour later, we chatted with a few more folks but mostly it's just been Josh and I standing around.

"Why don't you go mingle some more and I'll catch up with you later?" Josh places a hand on my back.

"You're not gonna come with me?" I furrow my brows, slightly muddled.

"Nah, I'm gonna try to find Tyler for a second if you don't mind." Josh shakes his head.

"Oh, well okay if you're sure." I shrug.

"Go ahead. Talk to people!" Josh pushes my forward, laughing.

"Josh, you and I both know I'm just gonna stand by the food table awkwardly." I whisper to him.

Josh takes a deep inhale, smiling before he winks at me.

"That's my girl."

-Josh's P.O.V-

I eventually find Tyler and Jenna by the glass window, chatting.