Chapter 25

Milo and I get ourselves cleaned up, and we get dressed. He sits down on the bed and sighs. I look over at him not really knowing what to say. Guilty was not the word for how I was feeling. It cannot be tick for tack when it comes to cheating. Dino didn't deserve what I just did to him right now. I know he is who I want to be with in the end. I should've given him a chance to explain, but I don't care. He looked like some good sex made him go to sleep..

"What's on your mind?" Milo asks, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I ask, half listening.

"What you think about what just happened?" He asks once more.

I look up at the ceiling. "To be honest..." I look back at him. "It was better than I thought."

He smiles a cocky smile. "I wanted to do that with you for the longest. In all honesty, Maeko I needed that. I needed to see what it was like to be with you, and now I know."

I raise and eyebrow. "What did you think?"

"You got something that'll make somebody wanna hold you down. I see why Dino loves you so much but..." He stops and jumps up. "Aw Fuck! What about Dino?" He panics.

I shrug. "He fucked another female." I say cleaning dirt from my nails.

"Are you serious?" Milo says shocked.

"Yeah..." I nod.

"So you only came over to me as a rebound because you was hurt?" He asks in actuality.

"I wouldn't put it that way?" I try to reassure him.

"Now I feel all fucked up. How are we gonna explain this to everybody?" He asks with his fingers intertwined behind his head.

"We are not bringing this up to anybody." I answer defensively.

"Don't you think secrets make shit worse?" He snaps at me.

"Milo please just keep this between me and you..." I beg.

He looks at me for a brief second then looks away. "For you..." He mumbles and sits back down.

"You know as well as I do that if we tell shit is gonna be worse. Are you prepared to have to fight Dino?" I ask.

"I mean I wouldn't be scared..." He shrugs. "But I don't want to."

"Right... Let's just drop it." I say, and grab my keys.

"I'll see you..." He says as I walk out the door.

I look back and return a half smile. I exit his house, and quickly get into my car. I start it up, and pull off down the road. Shortly after I make it to my house. I get out, and rush upstairs to my room. I know I just fucked up but that's pretty much how this relationship is now. A big ball of fuckery.

I pull out my phone and call Za'nae. I needed some best friend advice. The phone was ringing briefly but she picked up in no time.

"Hey Ko..." She says, cheerfully into the phone.

"Hey Nae..." I say, sadly.

"Aww what's wrong?" She asks.

"Man... I need to ask you a question." I tell her.

"What's up?"

"Do you think I'm a ho?" I ask. "Like since you found out I liked dudes have I been out there?"

She laughs on her end and I make a screw face at the phone. "I mean..." She trails off. "I personally wouldn't use the term Ho. However, you have become very promiscuous. "