Chapter 15

The one and only Maeko up top or to the side.

He takes my hand and we walk up the stairs. It's been so long since I've been in his room and in his house period. He looks back at me and I smile brightly at him. We enter his room, and he turns to lock the door. He walks over to his speakers and cuts on his radio. He turns to K-Young lay you down knowing what the song does to me.

I know exactly what you got in those jeans

And I know what it feels like so don't you be mean

Don't be a stranger girl it's only me,
oh

Tonight lets spend some time don't wanna be lonely.

He comes over to the bed and hovers over me. I look him up in his eyes, and I see the Dino I was proud to call mines so long ago. He leans down and kisses my lips softly. I wrap my arms around his neck as we lean back. He kisses me tenderly while running his hand up and down my side. He breaks the kiss for a break moment and I whimper. "Are you ready for me again Maeko?" He asks looking deep into my eyes.

I smile "of course I am."

Baby kick your shoes off and relax

We ain't in a rush so just kick back (kick back)

All i need is your attention for what I'm needing, oh

Don't hold your feelings just let go

(don't hold your feelings)

It's not because I just said so

I've done my part so let me know what your needing...

He lifts up to pull my shirt over my head. I shiver at his touch, and he starts to nibble on my ear. He sticks his tongue in my ear, and I squirm under him. I tug at his shirt, and he gently lifts up to let me take his shirt off. I throw it on the floor and I trace my finger up and down his spine. I push my body up from the bed, and he licks down to my nipple. I hold the back of his head at his moist tongue on my body. I let out a gentle moan, and he trickles down to my jeans.

He unbuckles my pants and slides them down my legs. I kick them off for his support, and he then lays on top of me. Feeling his chest on mines, our bodies entangled in heat and passion, drove me over the edge.

Let me lay you down

Tell me how does it sound to ya

When you turn around

And you know I am proud of ya

Wanna freak you

Oh I need you

Let me lay you down,

I wanna lay you down

He places his hand onto my manhood, and I gasp out gently. "Do you want me to?" He asks.

"Only if you want but you don't ha--" I was cut off my his warm mouth covering my manhood. "Mmh" I moan as I grip the sheets.

He slowly slides his head down onto me, and my eyes roll to the back of my head. He comes up and down leaving quite a mess, and I love it. While he is pleasuring me he slides a finger inside me. My body jumps at this sudden action, and he chuckles. He slides up one more time, and licks lightly at my throbbing tip. "Let me do you..." I say as he stops sucking.