Chapter 2

Walking in the hallway was always a drag, but I manage to get through the large crowd of people to slide by my locker...

     "Excuse me." I scream trying to get the freshman from by my locker.

"He's so rude." One freshmen girl says.

     "Maybe if you take your skank ass to class, Your pussy wouldn't be so hot causing this extra heat and anger." I say staring at her.

She rolls her eyes and walks off with her little friends.

"Boo!" Brenden says sneaking up behind me.

     "Ahhh!" I scream turning to punch him in the arm. "Quit playing." I say turning around merely agitated.

"I'm sorry. What's wrong with you?" He asks, leaning on the locker next to mines.

     "Nothing." I say not looking at him but fondling around in my locker.

"Okay, I won't make you say anything. Do you want to come over my house after school today?" He asks sliding his hand around my waist in the now half clear hallways.

     "I can't today. I have something to do after school." I answer.

He backs up disappointed "Okay, I guess I'll see you later."

     "Brenden don't do this right now." I say looking at him and holding my notebook down in one hand.

"I'm good." He smiles. "I'll catch up with you later." He kisses me on the cheek and walks off.

     I sigh and begin the walk towards my 4th period class, before I become late. I get to the class, and I am immediately stopped at the front door.

"Mr. Johnson." My teacher Mrs. Harmond says.

     "Yes?" I turn look at her.

"The principal has requested you in his office. As soon as possible." she explains.

     "Do you know what it's about?" I ask rubbing through my hair.

"I do not." She says motioning for me to head back out.

     I walk out of the class, and begin my walk to the front office. I saw Japree and I just rolled my eyes. It looked like he was coming from the front office, but then I saw Lonnie come from the same area Japree was coming from. I didn't feel like analyzing anything so I just kept walking.

"Wassup Bro-In-Law." Lonnie says fixing his jeans.

     "Heading to the office." I respond. "Where are you coming from?" I ask uninterested.

"Oh, I-I." He starts.

     "You don't have to say anything. You know I won't tell." I cut him off.

"Thanks Ko." He says about to hug me.

     "Ah ah" I push him back. "No P.D.A" I laugh walking off.

     I laugh at how I caught on that Lonnie and Japree is messing around. Anyways, I walk into the office, stopping at the front desk. "I'm supposed to come see Mr. Diallo."

"Maeko Johnson?" She asks looking down in her black book.

     "Yes." I nod.

"Go ahead to the back." She directs me.

     I walk into the back room and I am met by Mr. Diallo, BJ, and Milo.

"Have a seat." He says directing me towards my seat.

     I sit down next to BJ as Mr. Diallo has a seat as well.

"Do you know the reason I called you in here today?" He asks sitting up to place his hands on his desk.