Chapter 14

*Japree P.O.V*

     We were in class gathering our things to get ready to leave school. I was placing my stuff in my bag when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and it's my friend Hakeim. "You supposed to be fighting Lonnie?" He asks. I roll my eyes. "Who told you" I ask.

"Everyone is talking about it, so I'm guessing he is telling people. I just want to say don't get your ass beat." He laughs.

     "I won't..." I say as the bell rings. I walk to my locker, and place my things inside. I grab phone and begin walking to the bus.

"Japree!" I hear Za'nae yelling.

     I turn around to see her jogging towards me. "Wassup chick?" I say as she catches up.

"Boy what is this I hear about you about to fight Lonnie?" She asks placing her hands on her hips.

     "He was mad because Ko popped Brenden so I got into it with him, and now we are here." I shrug as we walk towards the bus.

"I don't think you should do that." She says as we walk up the stairs on the bus. Milo, and Bj are already on the bus. "Where is Dino?" I ask them as I set my bag in my seat behind Bj.

"He catching the bus home. He needed time to himself. Nonetheless, why I hear you about to fight?" Milo asks as Lonnie and Brenden walk on the bus staring at us.

     "Lonnie wants to fight so who am I to say no." I shrug. The buses start to pull off, and I look up at Brenden and Lonnie who keeps looking in my direction. "What are y'all looking at?" I scream at them and Lonnie laughs.

"You feeling some type of way about it?" He says as he stands up.

     I stand up as well while Milo holds my arm. "What's up? like you acting tough, so handle something Lonnie." I say as I try to push Milo's hand off of my wrist.

"Y'all need to sit down back there." The bus driver says over the intercom.

"Sit down Lonnie he don't want these issues." Brenden says boldly. Where is Maeko when you need him.

"Who the fuck you talking about?" Milo asks as he looks up at Brenden.

"Who else?" He says sarcastically.

"Boy I will..." Bj stops him. "Chill Milo. I got this." He says and Milo just nods but shakes his leg.

     "Lonnie you just need to stop. I'm Beyonce and you're...... Well you're Michelle." I say and the bus erupts in laughter at him.

"You saying I'm a nobody Japree?" He asks and I nod yes.

"Do I have to turn this bus around?" The bus driver asks as she pulls over.

"No ma'am. Y'all sit down until we get to our stops." Some boy says.

We both sit down but continue to talk shit. "Japree I promise you I will beat your ass." He says.

     "You keep talking about it be about it." I yell as I hop up out my seat and start to walk towards the front of the bus. Lonnie stands up and everyone is now holding us back. "Quit talking like you just got it when Ko has already beat your brother ass, and you got beat up last year to by Rico." I say referencing to the big fight last year.

"Ko ain't beat shit!" Brenden jumps up and says.

"Hold on..." BJ says as he steps in front of me. "Sit down Brenden. Don't do it." He says calmly.

"Tell Lil dude to keep me out his mouth." He says and I could see Milo getting pissed. "I got you..." BJ says as he takes his shirt off.

     The bus pulls up to our stop finally and I didn't even notice. We all gather our things, and prepare to get off. "Call Ko." I say to Za'nae as we get off the bus.