Chapter 12

*Lando P.O.V*

I decide to skip school today, and go do my own thing. I know y'all remember me. I been through a lot with Maeko and the Johnson family. I was Maeko's first boyfriend, and first sex partner..

I enjoy him being my brother and all, but I do still have that soft spot for him. I do sometimes think about what our relationship would've been, had he not fought Derrick, and we broke up. I can't say I wasn't out for revenge, but when I found out Maeko was with a new dude I was angry.

It really should've been Maeko and I against the world not Maeko and Dino. The reason why Dino and I didn't get along is clear. We fought, and I just didn't like him. Dino and I are a lot alike. He keeps it real, so do I. He isn't afraid to go after what he wants, so do I.

The comparison is really clear. I don't let my personal feelings judge how I feel about Dino though. Dino made Maeko calm down, and he makes him happy. As long as Maeko is content, so am I.

I get interrupted from my thoughts by my phone vibrating. I pull my phone out and look at my call log. Once I notice the person calling, I roll my eyes. "Hello" I answer annoyed.

"So you're just gonna avoid me?" Hannah says.

Hannah is this lil dude I used to fuck with sister. "Shawty what you talking about?" I huff.

"I've been calling to tell you that my doctors appointment is Friday at 3:30. I want you to be there." She says.

I rub my hand down my face. "Yo, I told you the kid isn't mines.." I say casually.

"The fuck! you are the only person I was with within that time. My brother is still pissed at what we did, but we have to think of this baby. Stop being a little boy." She yells at me. I pull the phone away from my ear.

"Look I'll think about it okay." I say as I hang up on her.

I don't understand how this happened. I wrapped up, but somehow she ended up pregnant. I have my doubts, but I do feel like that baby is mines. I just refuse to believe it though.

I did her brother so wrong by sleeping with her, but he wanted me to wait six months to take his virginity. I was all for it, but when she threw the pussy at me I couldn't hold back. I feel bad, but I am also gonna try to be there for her. I need to talk to Maeko and Tommy about this. Maybe they'll understand. I pull my phone back out and call Maeko while he's in school.

"This better be important..." He answers into the phone with an attitude.

"I'm sorry were you doing some type of work?" I ask

"I actually wa-" He says and I cut him off.

"No, you weren't.."

"Bitch!" He shouts and I laugh.

"But forreal. I need to talk to you and Tommy." I explain.

"What's it about?" He asks

"I'll tell you later. Get back to work." I rush him off the phone as I hang up.

"I really gotta stop hanging up on people" I laugh as I lean back. I look around the coffee shop, and admire the couples sitting at their tables. I pay for my coffee, and I get up to leave. I got shit to do today...

*Maeko P.O.V*

I'm sitting in third period talking to Bree, and my phone starts to ring. I look down and notice it's Lando calling, so I raise my hand to ask the teacher may I step out.