"I apologize." I say out of guilt.

"Save that shit yo." He responds angrily before running up the stairs.

I look over at Tommy and he is shaking his head.

"I'm trying not to be a dick." He says and I roll my eyes.

"What do you have to say?" I ask, sitting foward.

He begins to rubs under his chin. "Why are you like that?"

"Like what?" I look around asking.

"That..." He points at me. "So arrogant and smug. It's like everything revolves around you. You could show some sort of compassion towards Jayln even though you don't like him. I don't agree with some of the shit he did to you, but you can't keep that monkey on your shoulder."

I start to fiddle with my hands.

"Do you even care about what I'm telling you?" He asks.

I look up at him and back at my hands. "Not really no."

He nods and sits back. "Guess it is what it is."

I sit there and think about what he just said and I get annoyed. I walk to the door, and grab my keys. I need to get out of the house.

*Dino P.O.V*

After school I called over my tutor for math. She was 22 but fine as hell. My mama thought it would be a good idea for me to get a tutor, so I could get caught up in school quicker. I step out of the shower, and wrap my towel around me. I walk into my room to see her sitting on my bed.

"Whoa..." She screams out and covers her eyes as I walk into the room.

"Shit..." I shout and hide behind the door. "Girl, how you get in here?" I ask her.

She removes her hands from her eyes. "Your mom told me the door was unlocked so I figured why not..." She laughs.

"Oh..." I chuckle. "Well can you give me a little privacy?" I say embarrassed a bit.

She licks her lips, and bites her bottom lip. "Hows about I go fix us something to drink then get started." She stands up, and grabs her purse.

"I'll be dressed when you come back." I tell her as she walks out of the door, and I close it.

I quickly find some basketball shirts, and a white v neck. My feet were cold, so I slid on some socks. Soon after she knocks on my door. I walk over, and open the door up. She smiles holding two cups in her hand.

"I poured us some sprite." She says sweetly.

I take a cup from her. "Thanks." I smile as she walks in and throws her purse on the bed. "So you want to jump right into it?" I ask as I take a full sip of my soda.

"We can if you want." She says.

I stand up, and walk over to my bookbag. I pull out my Pre-Cal work, and place it on the bed. She picks the paper up, and begins to look at it.

"I see you know how to do SohCahToa." She says looking up at me.

For some reason I start to get very hot, so hot that I started sweating. "Yeah..." I nod.

"And you got the hand of the six trigonometric functions" she mumbles to herself looking down through the papers.

I continue to fan myself with my hand, and wipe the sweat from my forehead. "Is it hot in here?" I ask her.

"It feels good." She respond.

"Man..." I stand up taking my shirt off. "It's burning up in here." I walk over to cut the fan on. I sit back on the bed and she is staring at me.