Sleepover

Haydens Pov
"Are you ready love birds?" Said Johnny walking in with Kenzie. We turned around and Kenzie And Johnny bursted out laughing. "What?" We said. "THE ICE CREAM" johnny Said. Me and Annie looked at each other, and laughed.. then we went to go and wash it off. Once we were finished, we all left the mall. "Let's have a sleepover, Maybe We can all go back to my house?" Said Annie. "YES YES YES" said Johnny. "Lets invite Mark, Brennan, Carson, Jojo, and Lexi?" Said Johnny. I looked at Annie, and she said "yes." With A Fake Smile. I was guessing it was because of the boys.
Annies Pov
I just went along with Johnny, hopefully it would give me, Mark, Johnny, and Brennan a chance at being best friends again. We went to everyones houses to grab some clothes. Lexi, Jojo, Carson, and Brennan and Mark were coming later tonight. Ms.Melissa, dropped us off at my house.
-
"Hey Kids!" Daddy said as we walked in. "MY BOYYY!" My mom yelled and hugged Johnny. After the greetings we all made our way to the arcade. We played a few games. "HAHAHA I BEAT YOU HAYDEN!" I yelled. He playfully rolled his eyes, and started to tickle me. "OKAAAAY IM SOWWY." I yelled. He stopped and Kenzie was looking at us with a huge smile. "whaaaat?!" I said laughing. "Nothing." She said smiling. We were eating some chipotle that daddy bought when the arcade door flew open. It was Mark And Brennan. My face lit up.. Mark ran and Picked me up. "LITTLE SIS IM SO SORRY!" He said. "IM SORRY TOO!" I said. And we had a little moment where we started to cry. Then Brennan and Johnny joined in. We all started to cry.
"I can't live with you guys." I said. "We can't live without you." Said Mark. We hugged again. We talked, and talked. "LETS WATCH A MOVIE!" Yelled Johnny. Everyone agreed so we can kill time waiting for Jojo, Lexi, and Carson.
-
We were watching a dogs purpose, and i was on one recliner with Hayden, Kenzie was on one with Johnny, and Brennan and Mark were on two of their own.
-
I started to cry. "Awe its okay." Said Hayden pulling me closer to him. I looked at him for very long, and started to smile, he started to blush and looked back at me, "Whaat?" He said Laughing. "Nothing, im just happy to be with you right now." I said. "So am i." He said and kissed my forehead he also wiped my tears away. "Everything is okay with you Hayden." I said. "HANNIE!!!!" yelled Kenzie. We started to laugh. "SORRY I HAD TOO!" She said. The door opened, Lexi, Jojo, and Carson walked in. Carson came over to me and Hayden. Then he looked confused. he turned on the flash light on his phone. "HAYDEN?" He yelled madly.