Hostpital 🏥

Haydens Pov
We were in the water and, i turned around for one second, and Annie was gone. "ANNIE! ANNIE!" I yelled. I had no clue where she went. I had tears coming down. "ANNIE!!" I said. I saw her sunglasses pop up from under water. I quickly swam there. She was so far out. And there was blood everywhere. "HELP HELP HELP!" I yelled out. So much people came swimming my way. They helped me bring Annie to shore. "CALL 911" one of the helpers yelled. We brought Annie to shore she was unconscious, all i heard were sirens and Annie was bleeding. "Move out the way boy!" An paramedic yelled at me. They took Annie away on a stretcher. "PLEASE LET ME COME!" I screamed. They told me to hurry up. I ran inside the back of the ambulance and they took off to the hospital. They were bandaging up her leg, and put an oxygen thing over her mouth. And connected her to this little machine. Her leg was turning purple. "HURRY HURRY!" Yelled a paramedic. I cried and cried hoping she'd make it.
---
We arrived at the hospital and i had to wait in the waiting room until she had a room. I called Paige. "H...elllo." I said between sobs. "Hayden, are you okay?" Paige Asked. "N....no. Its Annie.... hos...pit....al" I said. "IM ON MY WAY!" She yelled and hung up. I cried and cried. I sat there. Not knowing what to do. I got lost in my thoughts and crying. "Hayden Summerall?" Said someone. I looked up. "Yes?" I said. "Well, Julianna has got attacked by a shark. She has lost so much blood, so she had to go in surgery now, or she won't last long. "Oh.... okay." I said, and the doctor rushed back in. "HAYDEN!" Mark, Brennan, and Johnny Said Running to me. "WHAT HAPPENED?" They asked. "She got attacked by a shark." I said sobbing. "CAN WE SEE HER?" They yelled. "Shes in surgery." I said. Now we had to had to play the waiting game. We went on our phones, went to vending machines, cried most of the time. Geez. It was hell. I was waiting and waiting. I hope she makes it. Kenzie comes up to me. "It's going to be okay Hayden." She said rubbing my back. "No.. it will never be okay. It's my fault. If i never looked back, this never-" i said as i got cut off. "This is not your fault." Said Mark. And we all did a group hug. "Excuse me?" A voice said. "Yes doc?" Said Paige rubbing her eyes. "Look. I dont know how to break this to you." Said The Doctor. Everyone started to bawl their eyes out. "Just say it please." Said Kenzie. The Doctor took a seat in front of all of us.

A/N sorry for the cliffhangers😂💗