The Messages

Mrs.Katies Pov
*vlogging* GoodMorning everyone! It's currently 8am, and Annie needs to get up because we have a full day ahead of us. Im tiptoeing to go wake her up. (Points the camera to wake up Annie) "annnnnnnnie!!!" "Wakeeeee upp!!" "We have to meet Hayden." (annie woke up)

Annies Pov
My mom woke me up. I was really tired. I went to my closet and went to pick out some clothes.. i grabbed the ones i picked out and headed towards my bathroom, and showered and cleaned myself up. I got out and i got a text from Hayden.

I actually did want something, i just didn't want him to pay for it

I actually did want something, i just didn't want him to pay for it.. i just left my hair down, and put on some all black cute shoes. "Annie!! Lets go!!" My mom said 20 minutes later. I grabbed my phone. Hayden had a big SUV. It was really nice though. I opened the door, his two brothers were there. I went all the way to the back with Hayden. He was recording me coming in the car. He recorded him handing me some Starbucks. I laughed as he finished recording. "I didn't want anything." I laughed. "Well i just had to get you something." He smiled. We were going to the studio again, to record the rest of the song, so the car ride was gonna be about an hour and 30 minutes. I looked at Haydens phone, and he was posting the video of me on Instagram. With the caption, "💜💜💜💜". I was drinking my drink. Dylan and Hunter took a picture of us and put "aw i love them😍" and posted it to their snap. I smiled and screen shotted it. Hayden was falling asleep on me, so i took a picture and posted it with the caption, "💜🙄🙄" as you can see Purple Hearts is our thing. "Annie , Hayden, wake up!!" Said Dylan. We both rubbed our eyes and got out of the car. I was on snap, and i seen Dylans snap story, it was me and Hayden asleep. I was asleep on his lap, and He had one arm around my waist while he was sitting up sleeping. Dylan put the caption "they cute lol😍" i knew fans were gonna go crazy..
-
We walked in the studio and started to record the rest of the song. When we finished rock your hair , made a video of me and Hayden saying "Thats a wrap!" We all Just kind of chilled on the couch for bit. Hayden gave me his phone to hold while he went to the vending machine. I was holding his
Phone when he got Some texts . They were from a girl named "Lauren." They said "Ew why do you hang out with Annie?" "She looks like a hoe." Or "come back to me & leave that hoe😘😘" i started to cry. I ran out the studio, and i heard footsteps behind me...