Welcome Home Party

Annies Pov
I woke up, and Hayden wasn't in the bed anymore. "Here eat some breakfast!!" Said Dylan hugging me. "Great to see you." I said. He hugged me. I started to eat the McDonalds he bought me. I looked around and everyone was eating. "Good morning Annie!!" Said Kenzie. I hugged her. " im happy you're here another day best friend." Said Kenzie. "Im glad too." I said. And we smiled. We ate our food. "Can you guy guys please step out?" Ask the doctor. Everyone, got up one by one, and stepped out. "You get to go home today." He said. "Im really happy." I said. He was getting all of the tubes off of me. "You heal, and get better. You're one of my miracle patients, im glad to have been your doctor Julianna." He said. "You can call me Annie, and thanks for everything you've done. You been great to me and my family. I appreciate you." I said. Everything was finally disconnected. He hugged me, and gave me my crutches. I then went to the bathroom to change. After i was finished, he walked back in with a wheelchair. Paige carried my crutches while the doctor pushed me out on the wheelchair. We finally got to the car, and Paige carried me and put me in the car. "Goodbye Annie!" My doctor said happily. I started to cry. "Thank you for everything!!" I said. He smiled. "Take this wheelchair." He told Paige. "No its fine, i ca-" i said getting cut off. "No, you need it." He said. Mark put it in the trunk And we left. I sat in the back next to Hayden and Kenzie. I rested my head on Kenzies shoulder and waited until we got home.
Brennans Pov
I was pretty sad and upset about Annie and Hayden. Luckily, i was going home today, because i cant stand to see them together.. "brennan lets go!!" Yelled Kenzie. "Sorry." I said and i got out of the car. Paige was taking out the wheelchair for Annie. "Brennan, can you push Annie in the house? I gotta find my phone." She said. Annie looked at me. And she looked away fast, she kind of looked sad. "You can push me to the couch." She said, putting her head down. I started to push her in. When i walked into the house, i seen Hayden, he just glared at me. He looked kind of upset..
---
(FAST FORWARDING TWO WEEKS)
Annies Pov
We were throwing a welcome home party for my parents and Hayley. They're coming back from Orlando today. Me and Brennan are now on good terms, and Hayden has been distant from me lately, unless, ive been distant with him, i really don't know. We been doing our own thing lately, and i dont like it, i miss him. Im out of the wheelchair, and better, and my scar is less swollen. "Annie, get ready! We're done decorating!" Yelled Paige. I got up and went to shower. I couldn't wait for today, i wanted to see Kenzie i haven't seen my best friend in a while.
-----
Everyone was pretty much here, so we were waiting for my parents and Hayley to come. *ding dong*. Everyone got into place. Johnny opened the door. "MOM , DAD!" Yelled Johnny. "MY BOYYYYY!!" yelled My parents. After hugging Johnny, they looked, and everyone jumped up, and said "surprise!" Everyone greeted them. I greeted Hayley. I missed her so much. I also missed my mommy and daddy, i mean im 12 i can barely go on with out them.. we all went in the back yard, and my dad was cooking, and so was my mom. Thats when Brennan arrived. I ran to him to give him a big hug.
Haydens Pov
I walked in the party to see Annie hugging Brennan. She was in her bathing suit and all over him. Like what?? "Come on Hayden." Said Lauren. i been spending so much time with Lauren, not too sure how Annie will feel. I sat on the chair with Lauren, and i seen, Brennan and Annie Jumping into the pool holding hands. I was mad but Lauren was taking my mind off of it.
Annies Pov
I've been hanging around with Brennan and Kenzie all day, and I didn't see Hayden, which made me kind of sad. "It's okay, you got us!!" Said Brennan and Kenzie, i hugged them. "COME EAT EVERYONE !!" Yelled My Parents. Me and Kenzie ran upstairs to find something to put over our bathing suits. "Can't believe he didn't come." I said sighing. "Why have you guys been distant lately?" Kenzie asked. "Honestly, i dont know, i ask myself the same thing, everyday." I said. I looked out my window to the backyard, and spotted Hayden. "KENZIE HES HERE!" I yelled. "Goooo!" She said. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. I walked over to Hayden, he stood up fast. "What do you want?" He said. "Why have you been really distant lately? You deleted some of our pics on your Instagram, you don't text or call me as much, you don't even come over anymore. You don't claim me anymore. I'm just a girl to you now, i feel like im nothing to you. Hayden please, tell me whats going on. Maybe we can work things out." I said. "The reason I've been distant these two weeks is because......." he said, as he scooted over, and Lauren was sitting behind him. "Or maybe things just won't work." I said, and i ran upstairs to my room...