Going Out

Kenzies Pov
Us girls step on stage, and the boys begin to slow dance with us. "Kenzie. I don't know what took me so long to ask you, but will you go out with me?" He asks. "Yes!" I say and i hug him.
----------------------
Skipping That Night
Haydens Pov
I woke up early in the morning, and went to Carsons room. "Did you do it?" I asked. "Yes. Jayden said yes To Me!" He said. "Really happy for you bro." I said. I already knew that Johnny asked Kenzie out. And I really happy for them.. I went back to the room, and watched some T.V.
Annies Pov
"BREAKFAST!" Paige came in my room yelling. She woke all of us up. We immediately ran downstairs to find so much good food.. we start making our plates as we see all three of the boys run downstairs. "I CALL THE BACON." Hayden yelled. We all started to laugh. And we all ate. "So today, i have to go run some Errands, and i dont know what you guys want to do." Paige said. "Okay." We all said. We all finished up breakfast and all went to get ready for the day. I was running up the stairs when Someone grabbed my shoulder. "Lets go out today , just me and you princess." Said Hayden. "Okay." I said. I went to go finish up my makeup. "You better have fun today!" Said Jayden. I just laughed.

---
Haydens Pov
I was going to take Annie to the Beach. I was getting picnic stuff ready. Johnny came out. "If anything stupid happens again, im going to beat you Hayden." Says Johnny. "Nothing will mess up. I love her. Okay. I love her. Alot." I said. "You better." He said. I heard someone running down the stairs. "Im ready!" Annie said running to hug me. "Alright lets go!" I said as i grabbed her hand.

Annies Pov
Me and Hayden were walking to the pier. We were talking while walking. I was looking at something and laughing. "I love your laugh." Hayden said. "And i love you." I said blushing. "I love you to princess."  He said. "Heres the perfect spot!" He said. He set down a blanket and set out the food. "Hayden." I said. "Yes princess?" He said. I chuckled. "You're amazing, you know that? I really want you to know that i love you so much. And you're really appreciated babe." I said hugging him. "Im blessed." He said. We start to eat. And then we finish up. I help clean up. "Take my hand." He says. He leads to me to water, and we start splashing each other. And having lots of fun. I decided to go further. "ANNIE ANNIE!" Were the last words i heard.