Playerall ?

(sorry for any spelling errors)
Annies Pov
I ended the call, I couldn't Handle all the pain. I went down to Calebs room, being in there makes me feel better. I walked in and closed the door.. i was thinking and thinking about everything. I decided to text Hayden.

Hayden

Annie - Hayden... We should take a little break and go our separate ways, this relationship seems to not be working.. im sorry. I love you, and i miss you so much, you were the only person who made me really happy. I hope we can pick up where we left off when Im ready. I go back to LA, in 2 weeks, i hope we can work things out, but until then, things just aren't working. I hope you can understand. I love you Hayden.. if we're meant to be, we'll come back to each other, true love always finds its way back..

Hayden - i accept your decision. Im sorry for everything you're the only girl i want, I don't want Anyone Else but You Julianna Grace LeBlanc.. I hope we will be together again. I love you. I always will, ill wait forever just for you. I love you.💜 sorry for all of my mistakes.. im not perfect, im sorry...

Annie - you're perfect to me..
-

I was against the wall in the corner of the room. I wish Caleb was back, he would've told me what to do. I wish he was here because he's just always here for me..
Haydens Pov
And again, my mistakes always makes Hannie come to an end. I can't explain how much i want and need Annie. She's made me happier than anybody has ever made me. She was the piece to my heart that made my heart complete. Without her, i feel worthless. She was my everything.
Kenzies Pov
"I told her. Hannie Is Over." Hayden said over the phone. "Thank you for telling her Hayden. Im as hurt as you. She'll be back soon okay? You guys will bounce back." I said. "I hope you're right Kenzie. Anyway, i gotta go." Hayden said and hung up. I stayed in my room all day, and barely ate. I miss Annie so much. I feel terrible.. for what I've done. I really can't wait until shes back, hopefully we can settle things, because without her, im nothing.
Carsons Pov
I was looking for Annie because her mom needed her. I looked everywhere for her. "Try to check Bubbas room." Said Mr.Billy. I nodded. I was confused for a second because I forgot who Bubba was. But then I remembered because Annie told me. I walked in and Annie was cuddled up in the corner sleeping. I smiled. Shes really adorable when she sleeps like that. I decided to pick her up and carried her into her room. Once i got her on her bed, i covered her, and i went downstairs. "Shes sleeping." I said To Mrs.Katie.
"Oh, okay, then you guys can film your collab later!" She said. "Okay!!" I said. And i ran up to the guest room.
Annies Pov
I woke up, and i was in my bed, i thought i was in Calebs room. But, maybe daddy brought me up here. I went downstairs to grab a snack, and seen Carson watching TV. "How'd you sleep?" He asked. "Good!" I said. He just smiled. I decided to eat some grapes, and have some water. "Have you talked to Kenzie?" Mommy came out of her room asking. "Nope." I said. "Or Hayden?" she asked. "No...." i said. "Why?!" I asked. "Because we're actually going back to LA. We're gonna film the rest of Carsons music video, in Malibu with Rock Your Hair." Mommy said. "Oh...." i said and looked at Carson. "lets keep it a surprise." I said running up to my room. "You're not going to tell your mom huh?" Carson asked. "Nope.." i said. "Okay. Whatever makes you happy." He said smiling. "Why are you so good to me? I feel like i treat you like crap, you treat me good." I said. "Well you're my bffl, sooo that explains, and no, you treat me great!!" He said. I smiled.
-
I was relaxing at night, watching my show, and i kept thinking about mu bff, kenzie. I decided to post something on Instagram...

AnnieLeBlanc

🖤liked by KenzieZiegler, CarsonLeuders, HaydenSummerall, 230,890 more

AnnieLeBlanc - bff means bestfriendFOREVER we're in this together forever bestfriend 💛 nothing will break our bond, i love & miss uuu Kenz☹️💖

View All Comments

CarsonLeuders - ❤️

Username0 - ^ CANNIE CANNIE

KenzieZiegler - OMG U DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I WAS WHEN I SEEN THIS POST OMG YESS I LOVE AND MISS U TOO BFF 😭😭😭😭💛💛 im CRYINGGGGG

Username1 - ^ they have the cutest friendship omf

DylanSummerall - crying this is the cutest friendship . I miss you Anns, come back soon💚

AnnieLeBlanc - ill be back real soon 😉💚 @ dylansummerall

Usename2 - ^ so DOES THAT MEAN ULL BE IN LA SOOOOONER THAN 2 WEEKS ANNIE

Username3 - ^ OMG I HOPE SOOOOOOOOOO I NEED A HANNIE REUNION

HaydenSummerall - me too💜 @ username3

AnnieLeBlanc - me three :(((( @ haydensummerall

Username4 - wasnt kenzie and annie just fighting over johnny or hayden and now they r bffs again what

JohnnyOrlando - dont believe everything u see on the internet 😊 @ username4

Username - OMG I LOVE JUAN ^

Username5 - OK SO WHEN IS JANNIE , MANNIE , AND BRANNIE GOING TO COME BACK AS BEST FRIENDS EVERYONE WANTS A HANNIE REUNION BUT I MEAN COME ON WE NEED A BEST FRIEND REUNION WHAAT THE WORLDDDDDDDD

DuhItzMark - YESSSSSS I COULDNT AGEEE MOREEEEE @ username5

Username6 - lol werent they fighting over hayden

Username7 - annie omg why r u still friends didnt she take hayden from u

Username8 - ANNIE NO MORE MACKANNIE . u need to stop being her friend bc she took hayden from u :(

Username9 - omg yall ^ look at johnnys comment . Dont believe everything u believe on the internet

HaydenSummerall - i miss uu sm 💜

AnnieLeBlanc - i miss u 2 hay @ haydensummerall

Username10 - ^HAYDEN IS A CHEATER!!! HE CHEATED ON ANNIE!!! HAYDEN PLAYERALL

Username11 - AHAH HAYDEN PLAYERALL

AnnieLeBlanc Has Disabled The Comments.