Going Live

Annies Pov
I woke up at around 10am. I checked my phone, had a lot of Instagram notifications. Most of it was #hannie. Then i had a text from Hayden. I decided to text him back.

I then put my phone down and got up to brush my teeth

I then put my phone down and got up to brush my teeth. I then rushed downstairs to eat breakfast. "Good morning!" Yelled My Dad. "Morning Daddy!" I yelled back. There was pancakes on the table so i dug in. "When you're done go get ready Banannie!" Said My Mom. "What about Hayley? Is she coming?" I asked. Hayley came running to the table. "Nope! Daddy is taking me and Emily to sky zone." She said so happily. "Have fun!" I said. Then she ran off. "It's good to have her with people her age." I said. "I agree." Mommy said. I finished up my breakfast and washed my dishes. I ran upstairs to get ready. I closed my door, and showered and changed and did some makeup. I looked up to one of my walls and saw a picture of me, Johnny, Mark, and Brennan. I wanted to cry. I'm forgetting about them. I promised Mark that I'll never forget about them... At this point i was about to tear up until i heard a knock. It was Hayley. She brought me my Caleb thumb print. I hugged her tight. "Thanks Hayley. I don't know what I'd do without you." I said. She smiled. "Oh and mom said to hurry!" She said laughing then she closed my door. I put on my shoes grabbed my phone, and ran out the room to go downstairs. "About time!!" Said My Mom. We rushed outside and Mr.Jimmy was waiting for us. My mom hopped in the passenger side, and it Was Dylan and Hayden in the back. I opened the door, and went to the back. "Hey little sister!" Said Dylan, and he gave me a high five. Then Hayden came to sit with me in the back. "Hey Bestie!" He said giving me a side hug. I laughed. He took out his phone and gave it to me. "I have mine." I said. "I know! Lets trade for the day!" He said. I started laugh. "Okay!" I said and handed it to him. He put his thumbprint on my phone and put mine on his. We were going to the rock your hair house to hang out. Me and Hayden were mostly taking pictures and doing Some musical.lys. I hacked his ig story and put "You're Going To See This Face All Day 😂😂" and he did the same. We locked the phones and then so many notifications popped up. Most of them was the screenshot of the ig stories. "They're obsessed with Hannie." Hayden said laughing. "I am too, oops." Said Dylan. Everyone started to laugh.
-
We arrived at the rock your hair house, and we greeted everyone. The adults when to the backyard to barbecue. Me, Brooke, Rush, Hayden, And Dylan stayed inside. Then Lexi And Carson came. "LEXI" i said. And ran to hug her. "BEST FRIEND!" She yelled. Then we all ran upstairs to a room, and everyone got comfortable. "LETS GO LIVE!" Yelled Rush. "YES!" Yelled everyone else. He ran downstairs to get the rock your hair phone, so we can go live off of rock your hairs Live.Ly.. He came back and we started up the live, we set up the phone. Then everyone sat down in front of the phone. "Hey Everyone!" Said Dylan. I was sitting in the middle of carson and lexi. We were all messing around, and then we played Carsons song, "Feels Good." Super loud and we all started to dance and laugh. We were having so much fun. Then i jumped on Carsons back and he started to spin me around. Then we looked at the comments. "What in the world is Cannie?" He said laughing. "I dont know." Everyone said. "Its a ship name of Carson And Annie." Said Dylan. I looked at Hayden and he looked mad. "Cannie Is Just Really Good Friends." Said Carson. Then i got off of his back. Then we started to dance and Carson twirled Me then i tripped on Lexis shoe but Carson caught me, and we looked At each other for a while. We stayed like that for a while. I forgot we were live, then Lexi was reading the comments. "It looks like their going to kiss." She read. That's when me and Carson snapped back into reality and i took the phone and ended the live and ran downstairs.