Hanging Out

Annies Pov:
I woke up at 5:30Am by the sound of my alarm clock. "Ughhhhh" I Said to myself. I was super tired. I could barely get out of bed. I grabbed my phone, and checked Instagram and Snapchat. I didn't have any messages. 30 minutes later, i decided to get out of bed and grab some clothes and head straight to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, changed and did some light curls. "Anns!" I heard my mom yell. "Yes Mommy?" I yelled back. "Almost done?" She yelled. "Yes." I said. And i continued. I did very light makeup, put on some pretty shoes, grabbed my phone, charger, and my carry on backpack. Also some lipgloss. I then met everyone in the car and we took off to the airport. "What's the plans for when we enter LA?" I asked very curious. "Well, we're gonna take an uber to our new house, settle in, me and daddy are gonna buy some groceries, and Hayley is gonna go with some of her friends like Samantha and Emily (made up friends), and i dont know what you wanna do. Plus, me and daddy gotta go pick up our new Tesla." Said My Mom. "Can i hang out with Brennan, Mark, And Johnny?" I asked. "Yeah, thats fine." Said my dad. We arrived at the airport.
----
Mrs.Katies Pov
*vlogging* good morning everyone! We just arrived at the airport, Annie is waking up Hayley, then we're all gonna carry our luggages into the airport and find our gate.
Annies Pov
I grabbed my luggages and we headed to our gate. We grabbed some Starbucks first though because we didn't have a chance to eat breakfast. I had a S'mores Frappe and a breakfast sandwich. We were eating, and the speaker said "flight 405 to Los Angeles Is Boarding Now." "Thats Us" my mom said. I grabbed my Frappe and we all headed into find our seats. We were in First Class. I sat next to daddy, and mommy sat next to Hayley. Daddy got out my beats, and i grabbed my phone, and i dozed off. Into a deep sleep.
---
Hours Later
We were about to land in LA. I woke up to the sound of the lady talking on the speaker but i didn't hear her as much because i was barely waking up. I took off my beats, and daddy wrapped them up and put them in the case. I checked my phone and i got some messages.

I was pretty excited

I was pretty excited. "Annie!!" My dad called. They were leaving the plane, i didn't realize we had landed. "Coming!" I yelled. We got off and we started walking to the baggage claim. "Feels great to be back." I said. My family agreed. We grabbed all of our luggages and brought them out to the Uber that was waiting for us outside. He drove us to our new house. Let me tell you, it was so big.. "come help girls." Said my mom. We all grabbed our luggages and said thank you to our Uber driver. My mom unlocked the door and we walked in. Oh My Gosh. My jaw dropped.
(Just an idea of how their house looked. Keep in mind, this is fake, not their real house.🚨)

🚨)