A Day With Rush

(A/N so apparently there was a small error. Last chapter somehow some of the writing got deleted. I dont know how, because i don't remember deleting it.)
Annies Pov
I looked at my phone for a second and seen so many comments on me and Rush's boomerang. They said things like "rannie" or "wow she replaced Hayden." Or "hannie is dead lol." I ignored them. Hayden was still sitting on the bench zoned out. Rush was trying to get the ball from me, and he put his arms around me, for awhile, "On accident." I just laughed. I noticed Hayden looking at us, but then he got sad and looked down. "Hold this real quick." I said to Rush. I walked over to Hayden. "Ill be back." I hollered to Rush. "Take my hand, follow me." I said to Hayden. I took him to somewhere more private. "What's wrong?" I asked. "That could've been us." He said. "What do you mean?" I said. "You and Rush look like you're getting close, we could be the friends on the court playing. But like the supporters are saying, im getting replaced." He said sadly, getting up and walking away. "Hayden wait." I said and i pulled his arm. "What?" He said. "I barely met Rush. No one will be able to replace you." I said. He released from me and walked into the house. I walked back to Rush. To get my mind off things, i played again. When we were done, we walked back into the house. My mom was recording, like always, "look whos back!" She said to the camera. "Heyyy guys!!" Me and Rush said. "Lets take a ride to where Hayden and Annie are going to record their music video." Said Brooke. "Great idea!" Said Jimmy. We looked at Hayden, "uhm yeah good idea." He said getting up. And walking out. Dylan followed him. Me and Rush ran and hopped into the mini golf cart. We started laughing. We sat next to each other. And next to me Hayden came, but kept quiet. In the front, was Dylan and Hunter, they were driving this one, and the others were taking the other ones. The ride was quiet.. well expect for me and Rush. We kept laughing and he kept tickling me. Dylan kept looking at me.. "we're here!" Said Hunter. Hayden got out quick. Rush carried me out. And we started running to the water. He folded up my pants for me i can put my legs in the water. And we kept running in and out of the water. And we made sand castles and everything. It was really fun. We stayed about 2 hours. "Lets go kids!!" Said My mom. We left.
--
"Who wants to go get some dinner!!" Said Nicole. "WE DO!" I yelled. "Okay! We'll go get some sushi!! Everyone hop in the cars!" Said Michael. I hopped in Rush's car, and Hayden went in his dad's with his brothers and my mom.
Haydens Pov
I was having a really bad day. Looks like Annie is really having fun with Rush. It makes me sad. "It's okay Hayden, she'll find her way back." Said Dylan. I just nodded and looked out the window. I felt a tear come out. I really cared for Annie. We were really Close. It's crazy how one person could ruin everything. "Hayden! Lets go." Said Hunter. We all reunited at the front of the Sushi place. Annie was on Rush's back vlogging. That made me even more sad. We walked in and Mrs.Katie told me and Annie, and Rush to sit by each other. She sat in the middle of us. We started to order our food. Mrs.Katie was vlogging. "Hayden and Annie?" Katie said. "Yes?" We said. "Why aren't you guys talking? Or hanging out?" She said. "I ju-st i d-ont kn-ow." I said stuttering. "Because i did something to him, and I shouldn't have." Said Annie. She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you." I whispered. She nodded.
Annies Pov
We left the sushi place, and everyone decided to go home. I sat in the back with Hayden. I've had a long day. I started falling asleep. I left my phone in my hand, and started to doze off..
-
I woke up and realized i slept on Hayden. He was asleep too, and And his arm was around me. Dylan was getting out the car. I looked and didn't see my mom. Just Jimmy, and His Brothers, they were getting out the car. I released from Haydens arm, and looked out and seen a place i last wanted to be at.