You Dont Even Know Her!

Annies Pov
I woke up, and had so many text messages from Carson. I'm friends with Carson, but we're not as close. I was still on FaceTime with Hayden so I quickly ended it and went to Carsons messages.

Carson🤙🏻

Carson - Hey Annie
Carson - Annie
Carson - Hello ?!

Annie - oh uhm hi Carson . Are you okay ?!

Carson - finally you replied !! im coming to Maryland

Annie - huh ? How come ?

Carson - I'm filming a music video there , and your parents said i can stay at your house for the 3 weeks your back home

Annie - oh okay! well can't wait to see you.

Carson - see you this evening !

That's weird. Well now i can get to know Carson. "ANNIE?!" I heard a voice yell from downstairs. I ran down. Paige was standing there with Curtis. I immediately ran into her arms. "Hey! I missed you guys!!" I said. "We missed you too!" Said Paige. We all settled down for breakfast. "We need to go grocery shopping for when Carson gets here, so get ready when you're done." Said my mom. I nodded and continued on with my breakfast.
-
"Im coming!!" I yelled. I ran down to our Tesla. I sat in the back seat because my mom and Paige were in the front. "Alright! We have to go to Target." My mom said. I decided to text Hayden.

Hayden 😍💍

Annie - good morning babee! I miss you. Hope you're having a great morning. 💜💜💜💜💜

Hayden - good morning princess, how did you sleep? & i miss you more💜😭

Annie - i slept okay . how about you ?

Hayden - great !! Plans for today ?

Annie - just go grocery shopping .

Hayden - okay 💜💜

We were texting and texting. I really miss him. It's so boring without him. "Annie moveeeee it!!" Said Hayley playfully pulling my arm. I didnt even know we were here. We walked in and i grabbed a cart. "Why don't you and Paige run off, and find something for you and Carson to do for when you guys collab for a youtube video." Mommy said. "Okay!!" I said me and Paige took off. "How about He does your makeup." Paige said. "YES!!" I said. We went to look for the makeup.
-
I was on FaceTime with Hayden, it was about 5pm my time. "ANNIE!! He's here!" Said my mom yelling from downstairs. "Who?!" Said Hayden. "Come on lets check." I took him with me. I turned the camera so Hayden can see who, and i saw Carson standing at the door. "Hey Carson!!" I said and i hugged him. "Hey Annie!!" He said. We were talking, and then all of sudden me and Haydens Call Ended. Hmmm.... that was weird, I wonder why Hayden ended the call.
Haydens Pov
As soon as i saw Carson, i was highly irritated. He didn't even tell me he was going to Maryland, and all of a sudden, he shows up at Annies house? What in the world. I decided to text him.

Carson 😈

Hayden - carson!
Hayden - you didn't tell me you were going to Maryland!?!
Hayden - and now you're at Annies house?!
Hayden - what the heck Carson!!!! You don't even know her like that.

Now we play the waiting game, and wait for him to reply. I was heated.