Reunited

Annies Pov
"How'd you do it?" Asked the doctor wiping away his tears. "I... i really don't know, there was like a voice in my head saying, I know you can do it." I said. The doctor was removing the breathing tubes. "I heard what everyone was saying, i was just so weak, i couldn't open my eyes, or speak." I said. The doctor, cried a little bit more. Everyone ran in. I started to cry.. we all talked, and everyone was really happy. Tonight was the night, i realized what i really had.
Paiges Pov
I walked out, and so did the doctor. "How long will she be here?" I asked crying tears of joy because my baby girl was alive. "Well, surprisingly, her leg is doing better, and closing up. She can probably go home, tomorrow afternoon, but she will be in crutches for one week or more." He said. I couldn't help but hug him. We all decided to sleep at the hospital, none of  us wanted to leave Annie's side.
Annie's Pov
Everyone was already sleeping, but i couldn't. I Kept thinking about what everyone was saying. Especially Brennan. I didn't know he felt that way. I don't understand why he was feeling like that when he was the one who dumped me while i was in Maryland. I stopped thinking, and looked around me. I was glad to be here. Kenzie was on my right side sleeping, and Hayden was on my left side. My two best friends. I love them. I looked at Hayden, and thought about how lucky i was to have someone like him. I started to run my hands through his hair, which woke him up. "Sorrrrry." I said whispering. "Its okay princess." He said smiling. "Can you lay with me?" I asked scooting over. He nodded and came next to me. He covered us both. " GoodNight i love you princess." He said. I seen a tear fall, i wiped it. " i love you more babe." And with that, he was asleep. I was going to sleep until i heard someone's phone go off. Brennan checked it. It was his phone. He looked at me and smiled, i smiled back, he then saw Hayden sleeping with me, his smile turned into a frown. He got up and threw his blanket down, and walked out and left me wondering what i did wrong.