Truth Or Dare

Annies Pov
"Hayden... i feel the same way." I said. He smiled. I swear his smile could light up a room. I then looked at Paige and realized she was recording. He put me down, and he ran, and i did too, but i ran the opposite way. I ran into Jaydens arms. She pulled me to the side. "Uhm Annie? What was that about?" She asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. " you and Hayden??" She said. "He just told me he had feelings for me." I said. "OMG OMG OMG!" She said. "Shhhhhhhhh." I said. "WHAT DID YOU SAY BACK!" She said. "I said I didn't feel the same way." I told Jayden. "OMG I THOUGHT YOU LIKED HIM THOUGH!!!!!!!" She said. "Shhhhhhhh! And im just kidding, i said i liked him too." I said smiling. Me and Jayden jumped up and down. "You know what this calls for!" Said Jayden. "No i dont." I said laughing. "Sleepover!!" She said. "OMG YES ILL ASK PAIGE!" I said. I walked over to Paige. "Can we have a sleep over?" I asked. "Whos coming?" she asked. "Jayden, Maybe Hayden, Carson, Kenzie, Johnny." I said. "Yeah. We just have to go to Target, and get some things. Wait how long are they going to stay?!" I looked at Jayden. "A week!!" She said. "YES!" I said. "Okay, well we'll take Carson to get clothes, and Hayden too." Paige said. I nodded and we walked up to the boys. "Sleepover, my house?" I asked. "Yes!" They both said. I can see Jayden getting red because she had a little crush on Carson. We were all ready to go.
-------
"Lets go to Carsons and Haydens First." Said Paige, we all went, first we went to Haydens Then Carsons. Then we had to pick up Kenzie and Johnny. Now we had to go to Target. We got down at Target. "PICTURE TIME!" Yelled Paige. Kenzie went on Johnnys, I went On Haydens and Jayden went on Carsons.. then we all walked in and grabbed food for the week they were staying. Then we head home.
----
HOME
We all go upstairs to my room, while Paige was going to have her boyfriend over. We all ran up the ladder and all sat there. "Truth Or Dare First!" Said Kenzie. "Hayden, truth or dare?" Said Kenzie. "Dare!!" Said Hayden.
Haydens Pov
I picked dare because, i was being brave for once. "Okay, Kiss one girl in this room for 10 seconds." Said Kenzie. Annie looked at Kenzie. "Hurry up!" Said Carson. "Whos is it gonna be?" Said Johnny. I had to do it. I grabbed Annies chin and Kissed her for 10 seconds. "OUUUUUUU" yelled everyone. But Johnny. I just did a faint smile to him. And I seen Annie blushing it was really cute.
---
We all ended up finding out who everyone liked. Jayden Liked Carson, Carson liked Her, Kenz and Johnny liked each other, and me and Annie liked each other.. i was pretty happy to hear her tell everyone. It was so cute. Anyways, we were all on the couch watching A Tv show when Johnny pulled me to the side. "What the heck?!" I said to him. Because he did this out of no where.

A/N hey guys!!! Sorry for a boring chapter 😭😭😭 next chapter ill make it more exciting! Love ya!❣️
- M 💕