The Fight

Annies Pov
I locked my door. I started to cry and let all of my frustrations out. My head was buried in my pillow, and i heard banging at the door. "LET US IN!" Yelled Kenzie. I opened the door to see open arms of Kenzie and Brennan. We all hugged and they came in, and i shut the door. "What happened?" Asked Brennan. "I think, Hayden was cheating on me.. with Lauren." I said. "OH NO HE DIDNT!" Said Kenzie. "Sadly, he did." I said. "Ill be right back, im going to talk to Johnny." Said Kenzie and she walked out and closed the door. "He doesn't deserve you, you deserve way better, you deserve someone to treat you like a princess. I'm sorry you had to go through that." Said Brennan. I smiled. "Thanks for being here for me when i needed you." He said. He lifted up my chin, and wiped my tears, then next thing i knew, our lips crashed.. "oh my im sorr-" i said. "Dont worry, I liked it." He said. I smiled and blushed a little. I took his hand and we went downstairs.
Kenzies Pov
I was really upset because my boyfriends sister, had done this to my best friend. I walked up to Johnny. "Woaah, why you look mad Princess?" He said. "Your sister." I said. "What now?" He asked laughing. "Johnny, this really isn't funny." I said. "Okay, explain." He said. "Lauren, and Hayden had been messing around. Hayden cheated on Annie with your sister." I said. Johnny dropped his cup, and started to run to Mark. "HAYDEN CHEATED ON OUR LITTLE SISTER!" He yelled to Mark. Mark dropped his plate and Johnny and Mark ran to find Hayden, making out with Lauren. Johnny pulled Lauren back. "WHAT THE HECK LAUREN!!!!!" Johhny yelled. Mark grabbed Hayden and started to choke him. He then put him down. "WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? ARE YOU STUPID?! YOU JUST LOST ONE OF THE BEST THINGS TO EVER HAPPEN TO YOU." Mark said yelling.. Johnny came up from behind and started to punch Hayden, and so did Mark. Next thing i knew, Hayden was on the floor bleeding. "OKAY STOP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" Yelled Annie running our way, but it was too late, Johnny picked up Hayden and threw him in the pool. Hayden finally got himself out of the pool. "Please Leave." Said Annie. Hayden nodded. "Lets go Lauren." He said. "You didn't deserve her anyway." Said Brennan. Hayden laughed then shrugged. Annie had tears coming down her eyes, Brennan wiped them.
Annies Pov
I woke up at about 10am, in Brennans arms, i looked up at him and smiled. I then got up to brush my teeth and shower, i tried to be quiet so I wouldn't wake him up.. When i got out the bathroom i went downstairs to clean up the mess. "Sorry about yesterday." Said Kenzie as she was washing the dishes. "No big deal, it's whatever." I said and I continued to sweep and mop. About 30 to an hour after, everyone came down after showering to help clean up. We finally finished cleaning up the whole house, it was about 3pm now. I was in my room with Kenzie, she was painting my nails. *knock knock* i heard. Brennan walked in and sat down. "Hey Annie, can we hang out later, just me and you?" He asked smiling. "Yes." I said and smiled. "Alright, 5pm" he said, and walked out. "This is a fresh start. Don't worry about Hayden tonight, you have fun with Brennan." Said Kenzie. I smiled and she finished my nails. By the time she was finished it was 4:15. "UHHHH BESTFRIEND HURRY LET ME CURL YOUR HAIR!!" Said Kenzie. I laughed and sat down. She started to curl my hair. When she was finished, she picked out my outfit. When we were all done, i was ready, it was 4:55. Brennan texted and said to meet him at the pier, so i headed out, but told my parents first. I was walking to the pier, it was very beautiful out. Once i reached the pier, i saw Brennan. I ran into his arms and we hugged, for a long time. He took me to get some ice cream and to ride some rides. We then sat at a bench. "Thank you for today, it was needed after everything that has happened." I said leaning into his chest. "Anything for you." He said. He kissed my forehead, and we looked at the stars for awhile. We then looked into each others eyes, and our lips crashed. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said and i smiled. When we were done, his mom drove us to my house. When we got there, Brennan came to sleep in my room. I said goodnight to Kenzie, And Johnny, and everyone else. I then went upstairs and posted a picture on Instagram.

AnnieLeBlanc

🖤liked by KenzieZiegler, Haydensummerall, Brennan1103, 120390 more

AnnieLeBlanc - happier when im with you 💙

View All Comments

Username1 - woah what happened to hannie

Haydensummerall - lmao

Username2 - wait whats goin on ? ^

KenzieZiegler - aw my babies! 💙

KenzieZiegler - oh and im happy 4 you bff , i love u guys 😍

Johnnyorlando - brannie

Username3 - never been so confused in my life

Brennan1103 - love you ❤️❤️❤️

LaurenOrlando88 - whats a hannie 😂😂 #LAYDEN

Username4 - WOAAAAAAH WHAT ^

Username5 - wuts goin on someone explain!!!!

Username6 - brannie 💕

Brennan1103 - @ username6 ❤️❤️

AnnieLeblanc - dont see what's funny @ haydensummerall

Username7 - ^^^ AHAHAHAH ANNIE UR A SAVAGE!!!!

AnnieLeblanc - thanks bff 💙💙 we WUV YOU SO MUCH 💗 @ kenzieziegler

KenzieZiegler - love u guys MORE ❤️

KenzieZiegler - oh and #BRANNIE , am i righhht , ahah ❤️❤️❤️

Username9 - kenzie explaiiin pls

////
After i posted, i fell asleep in Brennans arm. I guess I couldn't have been happier.