Do I Love Her?

Haydens Pov
I woke up the next day and realized everything that has happened in the past few days regarding Annie, Johnny, And Kenzie, And Carson. I felt worse than ever. I was really sad. I got up and decided to just shower maybe a shower can make me feel better.
Annies Pov
I woke up, and no texts from Hayden. I seen his Instagram post last night. I was heartbroken. I wasn't mad at Kenzie because she didn't post anything, just Hayden, and I know she wouldn't do such a thing to me, i mean im her bff right?
-
I was out of the shower and i was now vlogging. "Hey guys. It's been a lazy day, nothing planned, nothing going on. I believe we go shoot 2 more parts of Carsons video tomorrow and th-" i said to the Camera as i got cut off by Hayley. "HEY ANNS DID YOU SEE HAYDENS RECENT INSTAGRAM POST?????! KENZIE LOOKS SO HAPPY AND PRETTY!!!!" She said showing me. "I know." I said as she ran out. I shut off  the camera and i broke down, i started to cry. "Annie?? Are you okay?" Carson said rushing over to me on my bed. "No." I said. He put out his arms for a hug, i went in for it. We released. "Can you tell me whats wrong?" He asked. I sat up. "Everything. My boyfriend is ignoring me, Brennan, Mark, And Johnny, well they're not my friends anymore, my bff Kenzie is miles from me. But it's mostly Hayden. I dont know whats wrong with him. I just don't know if we're together anymore. You know? It sucks, each time he reads my message and doesn't reply, another piece of my heart just.... breaks." I said crying even more. "Awe Annie... soon, everything will begin fall into place. Your guy best friends, they'll come back to you, i promise, just give it time. And in 2 more weeks, you'll see Kenzie again, but until then, face time her, text and call her every day, if you want. And Hayden... well i don't know what's up his sleeve. We haven't talked. But Annie.. everything will slowly but surely... fall into place. If you and Hayden are meant to be, then you just have to give it some time. If it's really true love, it'll find it's way back to one another okay? Cheer up. Don't cry." He said pulling me closer to him. He had his arm around me while i was crying. then my mom walks in vlogging. "AW LOOK GUYS! ARENT THEY BEST FRIEND GOALS!!!" My mom said. We looked at each other, he wiped my tears and said "WE SURE ARE!!" I was laughing and he was tickling me. My mom caught it all on camera....
Haydens Pov
I left my house to go on a little walk, thinking about the mistakes, my relationship, kenzie, annie, carson. Just thinking about everything. I decided to stop at the park, no one was really there, no one was around. I just needed some time by myself to think. "Hayden?!" Said a familiar voice. I turned around to see Kenzie. She took a seat beside me. "Look. Im so sorry about yesterday." I said. "You didn't do anything." She said with a confused look. "I left you at the bowling Alley, i ran off without saying goodbye or why i left. I shouldn't have." I said. "Hayden.. it's okay. But can you tell me why you left? Im here for you, and you know that." Kenzie said scooting closer to me. "It's just that, things i shouldn't care about, i care the most about." I said. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Well. The Carson and Annie thing, or should i say Cannie? Well, basically I shouldn't care that they hang out because, they are just friends right?" Hayden said. "Yes. Only look at it that way, Annie wouldn't do that to you, Annie loves you Hayden." Said Kenzie. "What if i dont love her?" I said. Only because i kept ignoring Annies Texts. do i love her? I questioned my self. "Hayden..... don't do this. I know you love her." Kenzie said. "Yeah.... you know that i love Annie... the question is, do i know that i love Annie?" I said teary eyed. Kenzie looked at me shocked, and Then i just... kiss her... on the lips.