Chapter 41

3rd person pov

        Today was a the big day. The day you and a skeleton by the name of Sans got married. You felt a slight fear in your chest as you got fitted for a dress, Reaper had promised to bring you to the living world to help you. He was honestly a bit reluctant and didn't like the feeling of you going with another version of himself. He honestly wished it was him and not Geno. He had feelings for Geno at one time but he had broken his heart long ago. He sighed softly as he saw you in the 10th dress you've chosen. "Do you like it?" ahh...that voice of yours sounded like an angel's chorus to him. He gave a curt nod and grinned. "Finally chosen?" you nodded in response and he paid for the dress before taking you back home to get ready with the godess of life, Toriel. He then went to Geno, grumbling softly as he brought him to a different au to find a tuxedo for him.

Geno's POV

Oh this is so nervwracking. Im getting married today and I haven't even found a tux! Augh I must look like an idiot. "Where is the wedding shop here Reaper.?" I spoke to the dark aura called Reaper. He sighed in response and looked back at me with an annoyed look on his face. "Yeah. It's just around the corner behind Grillbys." I grinned and sprinted in that direction. The god of death gave a sigh and floated beside me, his arms behind his head calmly. He looked a bit upset, like there was a dark storm swirling inside his body that was about to break. Once we made it to the store I ran inside and asked the cashier for their best Tux. They nodded and brought me back to the changing rooms to get fitted. Man I hope this day goes well.