Chapter Sixteen

Y/N POV

He slowly pulled away and panted a little a blush spread across his face. I blushed darkly. " I.....I think that's enough for today darling." He said softly and kissed my forehead. I giggled and replied " alright Sans. Well get off so I can get up." He smiled and stayed put. " and what if I don't want to. " he said a brow raised. I then pushed him off and pinned him to the bed. " then I'll give YOU a trip to the bone zone. " I said seductively. He blushed and smiled widely . " and what if I want that." He said looking me in the eye his eye flickered from red to white again. I smiled and left the room " you'll have to catch me first. " I yelled and ran down the hall. He chased after me. Right before I made it to the couch he picked me up and spun me in a circle. I smiled and chuckled a bit. He did to. I put me down and drew me close then kissed me again. " I love you y/n." He said when he pulled away. " I love you too Sans." I said smiling softly. Then Undyne charged into the house. "SANS!!!" she yelled. He jumped and spun around to look at her. " what. " he asked nervously. " its Papyrus..." She said sadly. Sans's eye widened and he seemed to pale. " what happened to pap undyne." He asked his voice shaking. She looked down " he.......he reset..." She said . Sans teared up and fell to the floor " no......No! PAPYRUS!!!!" He yelled out crying loudly into his scarf. I hugged him and brought him close. He latched onto me and cried heavily into my shoulder. " pap .......why...." He said quietly. I held him close and rocked back and forth with him in my arms. " shh.....Sans....I'm here look at me." I said soothingly. He looked up at me tears stained his cheekbones. I wiped them away. He then slammed his teeth into my mouth kissing me . I kissed back. He pressed harder and then pulled away. He hugged me tightly and said with a shaky voice " I'm g-glad that I h-have you babe." I blushed and said , " I'm glad i have you too Sans."

( A/N: hey guys. I hope you like this one. Sorry it was sad. But that's just what happened my lovelys. Til next chapter my beautifuls.)