Chapter 36 (Lemon part 2 😉💜💜)

(Still) Geno's POV (what a shocker xD)

She slowly made her way to my bed side. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her onto my lap slowly. She squeaked and blushed darker. A soft chuckle escaped my mouth as I pressed my teeth against her soft, luscious lips. A soft hum escaped me as a soft shiver spread through my body as y/n wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned into our sweet kiss, kissing back. A deep shade of blue and red made its way across my face. My hands slid down to her hips, rubbing them slowly while my ecto was formed. My tongue slid out of my mouth and ran across her lips, asking for entrance. I felt her lips part and I took that opportunity to slide my tongue inside her mouth, exploring every inch of her delicious caverns. A soft moan escaped me as her tongue began to rub and caress my own. My tongue wrapped around hers and rubbed,  another shiver ran through me. I slowly pulled away from the kiss and ran my tongue across the soft skin of her neck. A smile made it's way onto my face as a soft moan left those beautiful lips. My hands slid up and under her shirt, gripping it as I pulled away and pulled it up amd over her head. She slipped her arms behind her back and unclipped her f/c bra. A little bit of saliva escaped my mouth as my hands roamed up her sides to her breasts. She slid it off and I got to work on kneading them slowly while my tongue glided across her soft s/c skin. Small ripples disturbed her skin and body, my teeth nipped at her skin, tugging it a little. More moans escaped her mouth. One of my hands moved down to her hip while my tongue flicked against her nip. My other hand squeezed and continued to knead her breast. She gasped and moaned a little, whimpering. "You're so beautiful princess~, Im going to devour you~" I softly whispered against her ear and nibbled on her lobe. We flipped and she was under me, a soft purr escaped me and I kisser her once again, my hans gripped hers, fingers intertwining. My hips jerked forward and grinded against her crotch, more moans escaped her and soon...ny own joined them. Oh the way it sounded...it was making my mind cloud and my body slowly grow hot with need and want. Lust swam in my gaze, I just know it.