Chapter Eight

Y/N POV

I woke up in .......a bed...? But I don't have a bed. Then whose is this. I try to get up but I'm pulled back by an arm wrapped around my waist. I turned my his head to look at who this arm belonged to. And ......it was.....oh my god noooo..... It was swaster. Da fuck. " fucker let go of me. " I growled angrily at him. He slowly opened his eyes ' i don't know how don't look at me. I'm human.' and looked me in the eye smirking. " and what if I don't?" He asked mischievously Gripping me tighter making me fall onto .......his ribs. He doesn't have a shirt on.....just my luck....! I groaned and tugged harder only to be turned and on top of his body him staring at me quite amused. His multi colored eye glowed brightly as he chuckled a little at me struggling to get out of his grasp. " let go man." I whined and pulled back he slid his hands to my thighs gripping them tightly. " hmmmmm? No. " he said snarkly. I growled again. But blushed at the position I was in. Technically if he had a private area at least I think he doesn't have one. Wouldn't be surprised if he did. I would be sitting dead on it. I tried to get off again but I accidentally grinded against him. Oh ba Jesus. He moaned in response. I blushed darker. Yep he has a private area aka dick and balls. " you perveted asshole let go of me" I said very pisssed off now. Then there was a red aura surrounding me and I was brought out the door and into the living room. To a highly pissed off Sans his eye glowing neon red. I shivered at the sight of that much anger glowing in his eye. I was gently placed on the couch and Sans wiped his tearing eyes with his torn scarf. And then i was greeted with a hug. " I'm so glad your safe." He said shakely taking a breathe. I hugged him back . " sorry for worrying you Sans . it was Swaster's fault." I replied, still hugging him tightly. He growled at the mention of swasters' name. " I swear im gonna kick his ass." He said through his teeth . " no. Sans its not worth it k. You don't need to fight over me. I'm you friend not swasters' k." I said patting his back. " yeah . I'm happy to know that" he said he sounded disappointed at the mention of friend. I wonder why?????

(A/N: and scene. OK there will be more. If asgores a. Ass then there shall be more. I promise. I hug all of you. You guys are da best . * hugs all readers* I love y'all to pieces. Well till the next chapter. See ya there my beautifuls)