Chapter 34

Aftertale Sans POV

I wasn't sure where Death lived exactly but I needed to figure out how to get there. Though that's a bit difficult when he lives in fucking purgatory. I'd figure it out soon. Then a soft rush of air was heard and I turned. Y/N and ......Death. She ran to me and hugged me tight. I hugged back and almost teared up. "I thought I lost you y/n. I was so worried.." she smiled and nuzzled me. I returned and nuzzled her back. Then I looked at Death and glared softly. She must have noticed because I heard that angelic voice of her speak to me. "It's ok Sans...he saved me from the storm...and falling off a cliff. " My look softened and I smiled at him. "Thank you for returning y/n safely to me Death." he nodded and looked away. I looked at my beloved y/n and pressed my teeth to her soft lips. Oh my her...her lips are so soft. She softly pressed back. It felt like years had passed before we pulled away. Even though it was only a few minutes. "When we get home we're gonna have a bit of fun my sweet...sweet y/n. Just you, and me..my love." she blushed darkly. Such a beautiful shade of red across her s/c cheeks. "Shall we go my dear?" I asked and held out my hand. She latched onto it and nodded. Then we walked back home, hand in hand. Swaster went back to his own AU. And Death left....for now.

(A/N: warning...lemon rain ahead. X3)