Chapter Eleven.

Y/N POV

I slowly stirred. I opened my eyes , only to see Sans staring me down. " uhhh Sans why u lookin at me like that?" I asked a brow raised. He shook his head breaking from his trance. Then he smirked " just getting lost in your eyes ." he said flirtatiously. I blushed. I then smirked thinking of a really good pun " hey Sans did you catch fire? Cuz your SMOKIN HOT!" I said winking. He blushed a dark red and covered his face with his scarf mumbling incoherently. Awww he's so cute when he's flustered. I smiled at that thought. I looked at Sans , he was still covering his blood red face. " hey Sans you-" I. Started but was interrupted by pap yelling " BREAKFAST IS READY SKELETON BROTHAHS AND Y/N" " hungry." I finished pouting. He chuckled at my behaviour and ruffled my hair. " yup sure am y/n how about we head downstairs for paps spaghetti breakfast" he suggested shrugging. His face was still red but not as much as it was. " a'ight " I replied getting up . I looked towards Sans he was faced away from me at the door. Its the perfect time to find out what happens when you touch his ribs. I walked towards him slowly. Once i had successfully reached him undetected I slipped my hands up his shirt touching his ribs as he was opening the door too. He suddenly slammed it shut his eye flickered as he let out a slight moan. I blushed darkly as did he. I instantly took my hands out of his shirt covering my face. " oh my god , you moaned." I said voice cracking in embarrassment. He looked me in the eye saying nothing just staring blankly. I got kinda nervous and moved to open the door but, he grabbed my wrist , stopping me. He then pinned me to the wall and licked my neck slowly making me moan a little. His eye glowed brightly and he pulled away blushing. " next time you tease me like that . " he growled seductively, " you're gonna have a little trip to the bone-zone." . Then he calmed his eye going back to normal. He then walked around me opening the door and walking down stairs. Leaving me a blushing mess. I wonder what the bine-zone is?

( A/N: heya people. I'm back with a new chapter. I hope y'all enjoy this one and the next chapters when I'm done. With em. I'm also gonna make a Gaster Sans x reader soon. After this one is finished. And I'm also thinking of making a Undertell Swaster Sans x reader too. Comment if you'd like that. Till next time my beautifuls.)