Chapter five

Sans POV

I followed pap to make sure he didn't put non edible objects in the spaghetti. While doing so I heard a low smooth voice talking to y/n. Is that who I fucking think it is. I peeked into the living room and......yup. It was exactly who I thought it was. It was fucking swaster. Greeeeeaaattt just what I need a grade a pervert. I then turn back around to help pap again. That perverted bastard better leave y/n alone. She's mine...I think......

Y/N POV

I looked up at swaster. " hey ya Dingus come in front of me so I can see you better before I tell you my name. " I told him. He chuckled and walked around to the front of the couch. His hands on his hips. He actually looked kinda attractive in a way. ( A/N: don't freak out this is aftertale sans x reader not Underfell swaster sans x reader. But if ya want I can make a swaster sans x reader. If y'all like him in that way.) " so. You gonna tell me your name babe~" he asked cooly. I replied " yes. My name is y/n l/n pleased to meet you swaster. " I held out my hand for him to shake. But instead he grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it lightly. " please the pleasure is all mine.~" he said seductively. I automatically blushed. Then he was engulfed by a red aura and thrown upstairs into a back bedroom. " DUDE LEAVE HER ALONE. " yelled a quite angry looking sans. His eye was switched from his usual white pupil to a red neon flame his left hand shared the flame and color. But it quickly switched to normal. " oh. Hey y-y/n . The spaghetti's done. " he said calmly. I nodded and walked by him. Into the kitchen. And sat at the table. Pap placed down a plate of spaghetti . it looked and smelled really good. I picked up my fork and dug in. Papyrus ate next to me and Sans sat directly in front of me. He ate slowly watching me. Then swaster came and sat next to me also eating. He looked over at me and grinned, "hello~ gorgeous~." He greeted in a flirty tone. Sans growled. " hello swaster. " I said bluntly. " Swaster, leave her alone." Growled Sans. Swaster smirked " what.you getting bothered by me flirting Sans." Said swaster playfully. " do you like her." . Sans froze at that. " i-i uhhhh. " he stuttered, then mumbled " maybe.." . I didn't quite here his last word . but whatever it was made swaster grin wider. " ha. Cute. Don't worry i won't say anything." Swaster replied . i got done eating and walked to the living room sitting on the couch i wonder what sans said.

( hello my beautifuls I hope your enjoying yourselves. Don't worry there is more too come. Til next chapter see ya .)