Chapter Fourteen

(,A/N: sup guys. So I heard that you wanted more well here ya go . quench your thirst my friends. )

Y/N POV

He shook his head slowly chuckling then said, " I know I know I am pretty lazy. But, for this stunt you just pulled your gonna pay for it." He said his voice turning dark at the end of what his statement was. I gulped. I'm actually a little scared to find out what he means by I'll pay for it. Well time to get his lazy bony butt up. I went behind the couch and pulled it up him falling off and face first onto the floor. I snickered. I put the couch down and walked around it to see what had become of him. He looked up slightly playfully glaring at me. " oh y/n ~" he said in a sing song voice. " what." I said nervously. He laughed and grabbed a pillow off the couch , ' RUN." I squeaked and ran full speed out the front door. I his behind a tree and took a big breathe putting my hand to my chest. I soon caught my breathe. I took a peek to see if he was still following me. He was no where to be seen. I sighed in relief. When I turned around Sans was a inch away from my face. " OH SHIT." I yelled startled at his sudden appearance. He snorted and laughed falling onto the ground just rolling in laughter. " y-you should ...haha have s-seen your face!" He barley was able to say before he was caught in another fit of laughter. OK this is gonna stop. Ya wanna know how. I pinned him to the ground and straddled his waist. He immediately ceased laughing staring up at me surprised. He blushed darkened in color as i leaned really close to his face. He closed his 'eye' expecting something. I then got straight up and off him. Snickering i walked in the direction of grillby's. I soon got to grillby's ordered my food. And waited for Sans to get his boney ass down here. Three minutes later he ran through the door , breathing heavily. He turned and saw me. He walked over and sat next to me. " you......you fucking tease." He said pointing at me red faced. I chuckled and said " I'd like to see you try and get me back." He smirked and said " oh i will just you wait and see."

( A/N: aaand scene I hope y'all are enjoying this x reader. I worked pretty hard on this. I like that my efforts to make you guys enjoy it have paid off. Til next chapter my beautifuls.)