Chapter 21

Sans POV

I grunted, waking up from peaceful sleep. I looked up to see y/n leaning against me asleep, my arm wrapped around her. I smiled and gently pressed my teeth to her head. "Y/n my princess, get up dear." I said softly while gently shaking her shoulder. She stirred and yawned sitting up. "Morning Sans.." she said while rubbing her eyes. "Morning my love" I spoke happily, kissing her cheek. She giggled, and hugged me. I smiled and hugged back. "You hungry my love?" I asked looking at her for a sign of a yes that she was hungry. She nodded , smiling. I smiled and broke the hug. "If you need anything y/n. I'll be in the kitchen." I smiled at her and went into the kitchen. Hopefully Swaster doesn't randomly come in and take her from me. He's a butt.

Y/N POV

After Sans left I turned to the tv. I didnt really feel like watching anything. So I yelled to Sans, "SANS IM GOING ON A WALK. I'LL BE BACK" he looked at me from the doorway and nodded. "Please be careful" he yelled back. I nodded and got my coat on, walking out the door. I looked around, the snow glistened like tiny crystals on the ground, the air was fresh and cold with mist. I looked towards the forest, and decided to walk there. I walked towards the woods. Though, I had the strange feeling, that someone was watching me.

??? POV

" Interesting, a human...she's cute....well might as well pay her a visit..I have plenty of time to Kill..." I chuckled , watching her go into the woods. I silently followed her in. "This will be very interesting."

(A/N: hello my gorgeous readers. I'm back, sorry i just was busy for a while. Here's your chapter. Well see ya on the flip side. Stay fresh. )