Chapter 33

Y/N POV

It had been a few hours since me and Death talked. I missed Sans terribly...would I ever see him? Of course I would it was only til the storm passed right? I sighed and laid down on the couch. I heard someone clear their throat. My gaze slowly shifted up, there he was..Death. A small smile graced his features. "Death....when can I go home? Surely the storm is over by now..." hope filled my gaze as I looked into his. His smile faltered and he slowly nodded, regaining it. This caused me to smile, I jumped to my feet and hugged him tightly. A big smile on my face.

Reaper Sans POV

I have to let her go....even though I want her to stay. She loves Sans....not me. Well her Sans... My hand ran through her soft h/l h/c hair. I'm going to miss this. I placed a soft kiss on top of her head. We could still be friends. Geno must be worried...probably already looking for her. "I'll take you to the place we left alright? Sans is probably there looking for ya." a small smile appeared on my face as I looked at her. She nodded and kissed my cheek. "Thank you Death!" she smiled brightly. My face grew slightly warm at the small gesture. "Heh...welcome kid." I held onto her and ported....back to the forest I found her in. So close....yet so far..

(A/N: aaayyyy surprise surprise im not dead!)