Chapter Nineteen BoneZone ; )

Y/N POV

( A/N: I hope y'all freaking enjoy your BONEZONE it made be feel so violated writing it. Well. Enjoy it. *shivers*)

He pinned me to the bed immediately. His eye glowed a light red and he smiled. He licked my neck , slowly running his tongue across my skin causing me to shiver slightly. He nipped at my skin I moaned slightly. He smiled and licked up my neck slowly as if searching for something. My breathe hitched as his tongue ran over a specific spot. He grinned wider and attacked that spot with bites and licks, and a good deal of sucking. I moaned a lot. His hands roamed my body and ran along my sides. I twitched at his touch slightly. He pulled away from my neck examining his work. He smiled then slammed his teeth into my lips and forced his tongue into my mouth. I kissed back . his tongue explored my mouth and intertwined with my tongue. I sucked on his tongue he moaned lowly and growled. He pulled away and told me to stick my tongue out. I did wondering why, when suddenly he bent down and lightly bit my tongue then went down my tongue til his teeth met my lips again. He began sucking on my tongue , I moaned slightly a few times. He the intertwined his with mine again. I grabbed Hus jacket and pulled him closer. He moaned and pulled away. Our mouths connected by saliva. I blushed and so did he. I tugged his shirt and he slowly took it off and his scarf to along with the jacket. He put the scarf on the table next to the bed. He then took off my shirt staring at my chest. " nice bra cutie. That's a nice shade of f/c . it suits you. But I want it off." He said huskily. Then he wrapped his arms around my back and unhooked the bra eagerly pulling it off. He threw it in a random direction. He then leaned down and licked at my nip his hand messaging my other bewb. (A/N: i feel so dirty. DX) i moaned my breath hitching. He smirked and bit it tugging it . I moaned louder and squirmed. He then switched sides and repeated the deed. I decided to have some fun of my own and rubbed his ribs. He ceased and stopped what he was doing. "A-Ah~.......y/n.......i l-like that~." He purred as his breath hitched. His eye flickered as well. He continued to moan, until he grabbed my hand stopping me. He panted and said huskily " my.....turn.....stop teasing unless you want it rough." He growled seductively and put one of his hands on my crotch rubbing it slowly. My breath hitched and i moaned rubbing his crotchy too. He moaned loudly and rubbed me harder and faster. I gasped and moaned his name , " S-Sans.......m-more...." . He grinned and stopped pulling my hand away from his area. He got off the bed and walked over to the end of it. He crawled up the bed in between my legs. He grabbed my pants and pulled them off quickly. He then grabbed my undies and pulled them off. He dragged his tongue across my area making me moan and arch my back. He pulled away after a bit and took of his shorts. And positioned his ecto dick at me entrance. Before slamming into me. I yelled out in pain holding onto him tightly. Soon be started to move at a Slw pace, making me moan loudly . TIME SKIP . I moaned loudly and yelled his name Cumming. He came soon after me. He pulled out and took off his condom throwing it away. He climbed under the covers and pulled me close. " I love you y/n." He said lightly putting his teeth to my neck. " I love you too Sans." I replied . Then we fell asleep in eachothers embrace.

(a/n: i feel sooooo dirty......I hope you liked it. God damb bone zone I'm blushing so bad right now. Well see ya on the other side buddy. Til next chapter my beautifuls.)