Chapter Three

Y/N

We soon come to a smallish looking house. " well we're home . come on in. " Sans says holding open the door for me. "Thanks " I reply as I walk inside. " no problem y/n" he replied as he closed the door. I walked inside first thing I saw was.....a ....COUCH!. I fistpumped and jumped on the couch laying down. I felt each and everyone of my joints and back pop . I sighed as I fully got relaxed and I was very comfortable. I heard sans chuckle and I looked at him. " what you laughing about. Did I do something humerous ." I said smiling slightly. Sans stared at me then quickly started to laugh like a madman. " damn that...was ....too funny hehehe..." He said looking back up at me. We made eye contact for a few minutes. Til I finally broke the silence " tibia honest why you staring at me. Am I fox-y too ya. " I said winking. He shook his skull and broke from his trance chuckling. He looks at me again before realizing that he had been staring earlier (A/N: no shit sherlock bones pshhhh skeleton puns they sure are skele- fun.) he then hid his face with his red scarf. " s-sorry I didn't mean to stare. Your just so....adoorable." He said chuckling nervously.
I blushed " did you just call me adorable?" I asked raising a brow and smirking.
He looked at the ground, the scarf had fallen back onto his collarbone. " m-maybe..." He replied barely audible. " well I think hour sensational." I said smiling widely eagerly awaiting his response. He looked at me wide eyed and blushed a dark red. " huh..." .we sat in total silence . he kept staring at me in a weird way that blush still spread across his cheekbones. " solo sa-........ns?" I asked but looked up to see him gone. " huh must have left. Damn he's fast for a short guy." I said to myself falling asleep while laying on the couch.

Sans POV

Why do I feel this way. Why did I say she was adorable. Why am I talking to myself In my head. I soon walked my bony ass back inside after I had cooled down my face. Only to find y/n asleep on the couch. She's really cu- ...what am I saying she's a human. Her kind is the whole reason why we kept dying and restarting. Oh pap. He was always so childish . now he's just really depressed and stays in his room all the time. Crying in his sleep repeating Frisk's name over and over. I walked over to y/n and put my hand on her head stroking her hair. She makes me feel......alive....in a way. God damn it sans look at yourself your talking this way about a human....A HUMAN . she shivered I touched her cheek gently rubbing it with my thumb. I took off my jacket and put it on her. I then smiled warmly at her and kissed her forehead. Yep Sans it happened you fell for a human. Greaaaat........may assgore help us all. " goodnight y/n." I whispered before teleporting to my room . I layed down and instantly fell asleep as my head hit the pillow.

Y/N POV

" night Sans......."

(A/N: hey people. I hope your liking the story so far. Its my very first x reader I have ever done so please don't hate. Til the next chapter . til then farewell my beautifuls.)