Chapter 39

Y/N POV

Hmm..."where are we going Sans?" he looked back at me and smiled. "You'll see soon y/n and please..call me Geno." He shot a wink at me, pulling me along by my hand. I hummed a gentle tune while we walked, looking around. It started to get a bit darker the further into the woods we went, I got a bit freaked out and moved closer to him. "It's a bit...dark Geno." he held my hand gently and nuzzled me. "Donr be afraid y/n...it's not too far now. We're almost there." Soon I began to see light. I looked towards it to see a path of glowing blue flowers, soft whispers of past conversations stuck close by to them. As we walked down it there was more till we made it to a large field covered in the flowers and stars in the sky. My mouth opened as I gazed upon this breathtaking scene. It was beautiful. "Oh Geno....it's amazing.." a soft chuckle was heard from the male beside myself. "Yes...but not as amazing as you.

3rd pov

Though what you didnt know was that Geno. Who was slowly growing nervous, held a small box in his left hand, hiding it behind his back. He brought you here for a very special reason. He hoped dearly you'd say yes. He took a deep breath and spoke, "n/n...can you close your eyes for a minute? I got a surprise for you." he grinned softly. You happily obliged, excitement coursing through your body. The nervous skeleton dropped to one knee, taking a deep breath. "Y/N...."

A/N: cliffhanger!!! Hehehe